Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CardiffAlex

Tuesday Night... Thoughts?

Cardiff are off form atm, even Derby were the better side against them!

If Hudson is still out I think we'll have a good chance

Hudson & Bellamy will be back Tuesday night.

Off form? Well, compared to the rest of our season - yes.

Haven't exactly got great form yourselves mind.

Think we'll win. No genuine reason or theory for it, just think we will. 0-1, scrappy performance with Morgan, Keane and Kasper again being our only decent players in a superb defensive effort.

personally i think cardiff are about to be on the recieving end of leicester at their best. i have no logical explanation for this i just feel that something that has been missing the last month will click into place and we will come out guns blazing and be 2 up by half time.

it's such a huge game for us, possibly even season defining so i think the boys will turn it on!

got a sneaky suspicion that we may see a slight change in formation and tactics too. and NO i have not been drinking or taking any drugs this morning. :P

I know what people are saying about playing better against better sides, but even when we completely outplayed Cardiff (when we were decent) we still lost. They are more clinical.

I can sense a fairly heavy loss actually. If we go 1-0 down, heads will drop. The players just arent doing it for whatever reason, crisis of confidence, lack of clear direction or simply a complete loss of form, but I can see a 3-0 loss.

The potential upset is if we manage to score early. NP sides are usually reasonably good once ahead.

Nothing would surprise me. I can see us beating them, even beating them comfortably. I can see a scrappy draw, I can see a wild high scoring draw. I can see them beating us narrowly, and I can see them giving us a pasting. Almost anything could happen, and it should be a great game.

Which means sadly it will almost certainly be decided by a shit ref.

Dyer in.. That's paramount for me.

We are SO SLOW again when attacking.

Kane out... Cannot for the life of me see what he brings to the table.

Knocky for Marshall.

Dyer in... he wasn't good enough for the first team seasons ago let alone now.

Kane is never going to be a winger, he played very well in HIS POSITION up front against Blackburn.

Knocky in yes, but he's been so inneffectual for the last half a dozen games.

Archived