Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TrentFox

Potential Millwall Player ratings ?

No fun to be found on the boards right now, so thought \i'd wander off-piste ....

Keeper

Scmeichel - 8

Great saves kept our confidence at nil-nil. Hardly touched the ball thereafter, but short, quick distribution maintained possession and momentum.

Defence

De Laet - 8

Fully recovered and an injection of pace and desire on the right that troubled the Lions all night. One excellent assist.

Morgan - 8

Looked more confident with his new partner. Freed from covering elsewhere was back to his granite best.

Whitbread - 8

Defied his long absence to dominate aerially. Was great to no longer be under pressure from every cross into our box and to have some aggression at the heart of defence again.

Konchesky - 8

Solid defensive display. Thou shalt not pass !

Deep-Midfield

Drinkwater - 9

Pulled the strings from deep. Assisted by having some real movement in front of him and therefore some runs to out. Class.

King - 6

Okay, but somewhat invisible. (Hey - there's got to be a hint of reality about this !!!!!!)

Attacking Midfield

Left

Schlupp - 8

Pace, directness, real influence. Pulled defenders away from others and contributed to a torrid evening for their defence.

Central

Knockaert - 8

Back to his vibrant self with a more central role. They never knew which way he was going to go. Another worldy to add to his collection.

Right

Marshall - 8

Space created by the menace of Schlupp and Knocky allowed him to shine. Some great deleivery into feet.

Striker ..... and an inconvenient truth (IMO)

Waghorn - 8

Whatever you might think, for me still the best player we have to play up top on his own on account of actually being able to control a ball and hold it up! Made runs and held the ball allowing a players from deep to cause mayhem running directly at their defence. Quality goal to cap a great return to favour.

Manager - (take 1)

Delighted for Pearson to get the monkey off his back. Ten out of ten for having the courage to change personnel and formation. Long may it continue.

Manager - (take 2)

Delighted for Adkins to get off to a winning start. Why on Earth did we put up with that dire, turgid stuff from NP for so long before salvaging our promotion dream. Ten out of ten for the owners for securing his services.

Manager - (take 13

Great for Roy Keane to get off to a winning start. Such a shame only 23 supporters turned up to witness his reign commence !!!

And then I woke up and returned to the Derby aftermath ...............................

lol good effort but it won't be well received I bet

Exactly ! No point analysing it any more. We'll never agree because we all se it soooooo differently. Tiger Woods used to have a 10metre line when he hit a shot that he and his caddie would imagine in front of each shot before he hit it. Once he played the shot and moved forward, they never spoke about the shot again once they advance beyond that 10m line .... because what is the point ? You take what you can take from it and you move on ! Feel that if it were some FT ers.that line would be thrity miles up the course before they moved on !! Let's just focus on the next one ....'cos there's nothing we can do about the abomination that was the last one !??

GK Kasper Schmeical - 9

He's shaved his head and it shows! Phwoar, what bravery! Saved us early on with three magnificent saves. Also showed great organisation skills by efficiently dispersing those pigeons that had congregated in the six-yard box before kick off!

RB Richie De Laet - 5

Poor. Spent the whole of the first half winking at Harry Kane who was sat on the bench. Harry just ignored him, too engrossed in "Hairdressing for Dummies".

CB Wes Morgan - 6

Decent game. Bit of a bizarre start when he came out wearing a FOREST SHIRT! With god damn semen stains on the badge. But we soon got that mess sorted and he did ok.

CB Brian Briona Carey - 9.5

Emergency loan! Some fans considered an emergency GROAN! The signing that saved Pearson. A spectacular hat-trick of overhead kicks. Not bad for a 48-year-old post-op transvestite.

LB Jeffo Schluuuuup - 8

What a player. HE PLAYED OR MAN YOO, HE PLAYED FOR MAN YOOOO-ooo-OOO, NOW HE PLAYS FOR LEICESTER, HE PLAYED FOR MAN YOO. Decent tackles, nice driving runs forward, looked the part.

RM Anthonio Kernockheart - 10

Back in the side and in inspired form. Stepovers, dummies, at one point he even collected the ball and ....................................

i'm bored now fk it.

GK Kasper Schmeical - 9

He's shaved his head and it shows! Phwoar, what bravery! Saved us early on with three magnificent saves. Also showed great organisation skills by efficiently dispersing those pigeons that had congregated in the six-yard box before kick off!

RB Richie De Laet - 5

Poor. Spent the whole of the first half winking at Harry Kane who was sat on the bench. Harry just ignored him, too engrossed in "Hairdressing for Dummies".

CB Wes Morgan - 6

Decent game. Bit of a bizarre start when he came out wearing a FOREST SHIRT! With god damn semen stains on the badge. But we soon got that mess sorted and he did ok.

CB Brian Briona Carey - 9.5

Emergency loan! Some fans considered an emergency GROAN! The signing that saved Pearson. A spectacular hat-trick of overhead kicks. Not bad for a 48-year-old post-op transvestite.

LB Jeffo Schluuuuup - 8

What a player. HE PLAYED OR MAN YOO, HE PLAYED FOR MAN YOOOO-ooo-OOO, NOW HE PLAYS FOR LEICESTER, HE PLAYED FOR MAN YOO. Decent tackles, nice driving runs forward, looked the part.

RM Anthonio Kernockheart - 10

Back in the side and in inspired form. Stepovers, dummies, at one point he even collected the ball and ....................................

i'm bored now fk it.

lol Yeah - I lost the will to live halfway through mine, too ! First time anyone has made me smile on here in a while, though, so thank you !!

Exactly ! No point analysing it any more. We'll never agree because we all se it soooooo differently. Tiger Woods used to have a 10metre line when he hit a shot that he and his caddie would imagine in front of each shot before he hit it. Once he played the shot and moved forward, they never spoke about the shot again once they advance beyond that 10m line .... because what is the point ? You take what you can take from it and you move on ! Feel that if it were some FT ers.that line would be thrity miles up the course before they moved on !! Let's just focus on the next one ....'cos there's nothing we can do about the abomination that was the last one !??

I didn't know that about Tiger Wood (lol see what i did there?) that's a great philosophy!

No fun to be found on the boards right now, so thought \i'd wander off-piste ....

Keeper

Scmeichel - 8

Great saves kept our confidence at nil-nil. Hardly touched the ball thereafter, but short, quick distribution maintained possession and momentum.

Defence

De Laet - 8

Fully recovered and an injection of pace and desire on the right that troubled the Lions all night. One excellent assist.

Morgan - 8

Looked more confident with his new partner. Freed from covering elsewhere was back to his granite best.

Whitbread - 8

Defied his long absence to dominate aerially. Was great to no longer be under pressure from every cross into our box and to have some aggression at the heart of defence again.

Konchesky - 8

Deep-Midfield

Drinkwater - 9

Pulled the strings from deep. Assisted by having some real movement in front of him and therefore some runs to out. Class.

King - 6

Okay, but somewhat invisible. (Hey - there's got to be a hint of reality about this !!!!!!)

Attacking Midfield

Left

Schlupp - 8

Pace, directness, real influence. Pulled defenders away from others and contributed to a torrid evening for their defence.

Central

Knockaert - 8

Back to his vibrant self with a more central role. They never knew which way he was going to go. Another worldy to add to his collection.

Right

Marshall - 8

Space created by the menace of Schlupp and Knocky allowed him to shine. Some great deleivery into feet.

Waghorn - 8

Whatever you might think, for me still the best player we have to play up top on his own on account of actually being able to control a ball and hold it up! Made runs and held the ball allowing a players from deep to cause mayhem running directly at their defence. Quality goal to cap a great return to favour.

Manager - (take 1)

Delighted for Pearson to get the monkey off his back. Ten out of ten for having the courage to change personnel and formation. Long may it continue.

Manager - (take 2)

Delighted for Adkins to get off to a winning start. Why on Earth did we put up with that dire, turgid stuff from NP for so long before salvaging our promotion dream. Ten out of ten for the owners for securing his services.

Manager - (take 13

Great for Roy Keane to get off to a winning start. Such a shame only 23 supporters turned up to witness his reign commence !!!

And then I woke up and returned to the Derby aftermath ...............................

all of the above except...

Manager (take 4) - Great start for Thracian, who thanked all at Foxestalk for their support and ideas, most of which worked a charm

• 2 weeks later...

Keeper

Scmeichel - 8

Defence

De Laet - 8

Morgan - 8

Whitbread - 8

Konchesky - 8

Deep-Midfield

Drinkwater - 9

King - 6

Attacking Midfield

Left

Schlupp - 8

Central

Knockaert - 8

Right

Marshall - 8

Waghorn - 8

Manager - (take 1)

Manager - (take 2)

Manager - (take 13

Hell ... I got Schmeichel pretty much correct !!! Shame about absolutely every other single thing !

Archived