Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ian the fox

When Pearson saved us !

They call people that doubt him 'haters' (although I don't think I've seen this term used that much) because it helps them to make an argument.

Questioning ANY manager is surely acceptable if concerns are there to be discussed.

Personally, I was literally embarrassed by the Derby game. I would suspect any neutral person watching the game would have thought it was a game played between two really poor teams. Which is what I thought.

Why shouldn't I or others then come on a FOOTBALL FORUM :thumbup: to say so?

When things are going well, discuss that. When things aren't going well, discuss that too?

Surely?

I agree Col

I'll say it then. I'd wager that if you had been appointed at the start of that season, not only would we not have been promoted, but we'd have gone down again to League Two.

And the irony is delicious by the way. Chimp indeed.

But im not a professional manager am i!

Pearson will have to save us now that Adkins has gone to reading

Real shame about adkins going to reading. I was really hoping we'd sack badger face and get him in. Two successive promotions with southampton and did wonders at scunthorpe considering their budget and size of the club.

Archived