Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ian the fox

When Pearson saved us !

Looks like many City fans have now forgot our sorry relegation to league 1 , and the season after when

Nigel & Shaky saved our "sorry asses " by gaining promotion

Well perhaps we should have a little respect for the man that stopped the rot at the club ....

I am also very frustrated with the current form ,

-Lets not forget !

So many clubs don't come back at the first attempt, it was an achievement. Albeit one dulled by expectation.

He needs to step up to the plate now more than ever though.

The pressure is on & his young squad (2nd youngest in the div I think) is buckling

Hope for his, and our sake he can lead us to finish the season strongly.

Another proven success by NP, your attempt to degrade his reputation has in fact only increased my opinion of him.

Haha Well said mate, !! What's wrong with some people, Nigel's done nothing but good for our club :S this is his apparent 'worst' patch and we sit in 6th still, lets start getting behind him and the players and raise the volume & push together instead of seeming to be against him

Bradford and preston arnt exactly big clubs r they? And leeds wouldve made it back at the 1st atempt had they not been docked 15 points. Im sorry but i just dont see getting out of league 1 as an achevement for a club our size. More relief. Sorry if this comes across as abit arrogent

Blimey - lest we forget - try telling that to managers like DiMatteo, Avram Grant at Chelski and even Sven who saved us from relegation back to League 1 post Sousa

And he only had 36 games to do it.

Bradford and preston arnt exactly big clubs r they? And leeds wouldve made it back at the 1st atempt had they not been docked 15 points. Im sorry but i just dont see getting out of league 1 as an achevement for a club our size. More relief. Sorry if this comes across as abit arrogent

Still decent sized clubs who expected bounce back as did we, we had no right too but we did a professional job just as we did the following season and he has since!! Just because we're on a bad run also doesn't make him a bad manager, lay off him a bit, he's done a lot of good for our club. we need to support the boys atm

I was bored yesterday (week off work) and I was looking through old threads from back in 2008.

The amount of people that didn't want Pearson as manager was very high.

I remember being one of them. I thought we'd be stuck down there for years. How wrong I was, thankfully.

I was bored yesterday (week off work) and I was looking through old threads from back in 2008.

The amount of people that didn't want Pearson as manager was very high.

I was one of them. He certainly proved me wrong.

Looks like many City fans have now forgot our sorry relegation to league 1 , and the season after when

Nigel & Shaky saved our "sorry asses " by gaining promotion

Well perhaps we should have a little respect for the man that stopped the rot at the club ....

I am also very frustrated with the current form ,

-Lets not forget !

He's done a good getting us up then the playoffs the season after but imo he'll never get automatic promotion with any club. His tactics are shite and we cant win away from home and he doesnt have a clue how to battle a physical team.

Archived