Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigWesMorgan

Leicester v Millwall 29/03/13 - Player Ratings

Seen some very generous ratings for Chris Wood on here, he put in one of the worst striker performances I've seen in a long time, he was constantly hiding behind defenders, not jumping for headers and not making an effort to even get in the box when we did get forwards. Personally the most he deserves is a 2 and he should have been hauled off far earlier in the game.

Wood is proving to be very poor at holding the ball up. He has a poor first touch and doesn't actually jump for the ball when it's not a goalscoring opportunity. He is more intent on jumping backwards into his man, not sure why. Whatever style of football we are playing it's vital that one of the front two has this ability. I don't think either wood or nuge can.

Kasper 9

RDL 6 - mistake for the goal

Morgan -

Keane 6 - lead the back for to get very close to a clean sheet despite 10 men.

Konch 3

Schlupp 1 - I know he's not a left back but he didn't even look like he knew his left and right last night.

Drinkwater 4

James 6

Knocky 5 - at least he tried at times.

Nuge 3

Wood 1 - The white Mark De Vries

Not sure about Keane ratings from everyone. If he had been where he should have been next to Wes, then Wes wouldn't have been sent off......

haha so it's Keane's fault that Wes wasn't quick enough and then made a terrible, terrible decision that cost us an easy 3 points.

Come on man.

Schmeichel- 8 (Made some very good saves)

De Laet- 6 (Got forward well but could've done more for the goal)

Morgan- N/A

Keane- 6 (Ok)

Konchesky- 4 (Not a centre-back and it showed at times)

Knockaert- 5 (Can't fault his effort but tried too much last night)

James- 6 (Put himself about)

Drinkwater- 5 (Not bad)

Schlupp- 4 (Frustrating display)

Wood- 3 (Not good enough)

Nugent- 4 (Didn't link with Wood and hardly featured)

If Keane had been where he should have been then the last man rule wouldn't have applied. Poor defending.

And Keane shouted at Wes to be a ****ing dick and foul a guy who might not score getting himself sent off in the 3rd minute, leaving the team with only 10 players for the entire match and without him for banned games.

Wes was a fool, I'm sure he's taken the blame like a man and doesn't need you sticking up for him speaking crap.

Archived