Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
shearfox

The Positives...

Looked like it worked to me. Created plenty.

Were you at the game?

Serious question, I only watched on TV and thought we were awful, the only really good chance was one of the very few occasions King got forward in support, otherwise half chances, no more. From open play that is, two or three decent corners though..... :thumbup:

Was it different in the stadium?

Positives from last night:

- James can put a good ball into the box from a set piece. Let's capitalise on this before he learns the Leicester way of floating the ball into the first defender.

- Harry Kane's best performance in a city shirt last night. Didn't touch the ball once.

- Nugent now owes us a hat trick on Tuesday for his moment of stupidity.

1) Corners

2) Schlupp - very raw talent, if it can be harnessed he could be a wonderful player.

3) King - I'm sure the usual King bashers may have not noticed his performance and his importance. His cover play was excellent and we finally saw him get in those attacking positions he used to be so lethal from (4-3-3 anyone?). Him and James could make a great partnership as well

Were you at the game?

Serious question, I only watched on TV and thought we were awful, the only really good chance was one of the very few occasions King got forward in support, otherwise half chances, no more. From open play that is, two or three decent corners though..... :thumbup:

Was it different in the stadium?

No idea what you're talking about.

We didn't play the quality footy we were playing earlier in the season, but this was no awful performance. We created a hatful of chances and generally looked lively and positive. I always felt there was another chance around the corner.

Sure, we weren't mesmerising, we were wasteful, a lot of our good passing was helped by all the space around the pitch and we also gave them quite a bit, our defending at times was worrying.

But we could have won by 4 or 5, such were our opportunities to make openings and score. Compared to the last couple of months that was a breath of fresh air.

Despite the bad result the season is still alive (with help from Cardiff Bristol City and Boro today)We created a lot more chances tonight than I thought this system would.Hopefully our next ref will realise were overdue a "soft penalty"

Despite the bad result the season is still alive (with help from Cardiff Bristol City and Boro today)We created a lot more chances tonight than I thought this system would.Hopefully our next ref will realise were overdue a "soft penalty"

Well should Forest lose, if we win all our games we are in the play offs. Simple

Archived