Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
shearfox

The Positives...

King.

Brutally under-rated by too many.

When was the last time a player came through our academy and made over 200 league appearances?

Keane was great all game winning every header.

Schluup got better as the game went on needs to beat the first man a little more but sure that will come.

Think the formation suits us over the last 2 games if we can manage to take our chances but maybe switch back to 4-5-1 in the last 10-15.

Keane was great all game winning every header.

Schluup got better as the game went on needs to beat the first man a little more but sure that will come.

Think the formation suits us over the last 2 games if we can manage to take our chances but maybe switch back to 4-5-1 in the last 10-15.

I agree, could have easily taken six from the last two. Just one of those things though when you are having a bad run

Keane's progression.

I don't really see it as much of a positive to be honest.

No value in us developing players that aren't our own, particularly when it coincides with a dreadful run of form

shlupp was good tonight but he still be there next season

most important is the weak spine in the team and plan B needs to be thought of

midfields needs beefing up wingers to open up teams strikers with an eye for goal

one thing i did notice there wasnt much of embarce from Wood with Pearson when he got taken off

better strenght and depth players to be moved on or contracts paid up Wellens,Gallacher,Vardy,Waghorn,Whitbread,dyer bless him has the pace but final product is just woeful

I still say something upset the team after Peterbourgh game never been same since

im just so so fed up with this this is my club and our great fans demand better

midfields needs beefing up wingers to open up teams strikers with an eye for goal

one thing i did notice there wasnt much of embarce from Wood with Pearson when he got taken off

better strenght and depth players to be moved on or contracts paid up Wellens,Gallacher,Vardy,Waghorn,Whitbread,dyer bless him has the pace but final product is just woeful

I still say something upset the team after Peterbourgh game never been same since

You're actually talking rubbish, the no plan B argument is rediculas and old we have seen Nige try out different formations and players this season and change the formation during games.

Our fans demanding better is one of the problems we have no Devine right to beat anyone we played well and were unlucky as against Brighton. Apart from Dyer who made us look better none of the players you mentioned played tonight.

You seam to be just throwing around the same arguments as others this season for the sake of it

POSITIVE THREAD

Archived