Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
shearfox

Schlupp

I'm a United fan and gotta say that the trial probably did him the world of good, it's saying something when for 3 quarters of the season he can't get into the leicester team then goes on trial at united comes back and straight back into the team and arguably been one of your best players since. His morale must be sky-high. Be interesting to see if he can kick on. He's looked your biggest threat last 2 games.

I'm a United fan and gotta say that the trial probably did him the world of good, it's saying something when for 3 quarters of the season he can't get into the leicester team then goes on trial at united comes back and straight back into the team and arguably been one of your best players since. His morale must be sky-high. Be interesting to see if he can kick on. He's looked your biggest threat last 2 games.

Agree with everything you say there, but especially the morale part. As a team we have been lacking morale and team spirit lately and the last two games Schlupp has popped up and scored 2 crucial goals. Hopefully his winner yesterday will have a positive affect on the rest of the team and we can push on now.

Are we still banging on about the 'Schlupp Man U Trial Situation'?????

- It's over

It made so much sense:

- Schlupp was not in great form, is still young and still learning

- We have no cover at leftback, so no loan (due to lack of recall)

- He still needed development and game time though

- So we send him to one of the best managers, set ups, squads and academies in the world to learn and get game time

- This strengthens our ties with Man Utd

- And potentially increases value/interest for if we want to/need to sell

- We had the ability to immediatly call him back if we needed him - as shown when he came back for us vs Sheffield Wednesday

- He's been much better since coming back - Goals vs Derby, Birmingham, Bolton

How anyone can have a problem with any of the above baffles me!

Are we still banging on about the 'Schlupp Man U Trial Situation'?????

- It's over

It made so much sense:

- Schlupp was not in great form, is still young and still learning

- We have no cover at leftback, so no loan (due to lack of recall)

- He still needed development and game time though

- So we send him to one of the best managers, set ups, squads and academies in the world to learn and get game time

- This strengthens our ties with Man Utd

- And potentially increases value/interest for if we want to/need to sell

- We had the ability to immediatly call him back if we needed him - as shown when he came back for us vs Sheffield Wednesday

- He's been much better since coming back - Goals vs Derby, Birmingham, Bolton

How anyone can have a problem with any of the above baffles me!

Especially when he went in Jan when we were on a great run, Pearson won manager of the month and we were second.

When I left work this morning this was a 1 word thread post of nonsense. You lot have turned it into a discussion. Shame on you!

Archived