Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Lass

PFA Awards

Wittingham gets in unconditionally

I was thinking this. He's had a poor season by his standards as he's been playing deeper, so hasn't been as influential. Certainly not one of the best four midfielders, I'd have Tom Ince ahead of him.

10 assists for a defender that's really gash!

But hes predominantly in the side as a defender, not a creative midfielder. As impressive as that stat may seem, when ive seen him his defendings been awful.

Until about six games ago we had the best defence in the division. That dont mean Konchesky was the best left back in the division tho!!!

Just saying that having a defence that good means he can't be awful defensively and i think to a certain extent it must apply to konchesky

No murray

Think the fact that Deeney and Vydra have 39 goals between them puts them ahead of murray for me.

Especially given the lack of an efficent pre-season for Deeney, and the fact it is Vydra's first season in this country.

Archived