Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Lass

PFA Awards

Think the fact that Deeney and Vydra have 39 goals between them puts them ahead of murray for me.

Especially given the lack of an efficent pre-season for Deeney, and the fact it is Vydra's first season in this country.

surely Rhodes and murray as they have the most between them. In my opinion it should go by goals scored also austin as he missed time through injury. If vydra gets considered i think wood should be as well did it for two clubs. Just my opinion, i do agree with you to a certain extent however it isn't a team to play together just a team of individuals.

surely Rhodes and murray as they have the most between them. In my opinion it should go by goals scored also austin as he missed time through injury. If vydra gets considered i think wood should be as well did it for two clubs. Just my opinion, i do agree with you to a certain extent however it isn't a team to play together just a team of individuals.

If you read my reasons for choosing those two, it was not just because they play for the same club.

Rhodes, Austin and Murray all have played in this country before, vydra has not, and that is the reason i included him.

As for Deeney, the fact he did not have a pre-season, and missed the first 5 games of the season but still gone on to have a successful spell has impressed me.

Zaha? Seriously??

Knocky has more goals, marshall has more assists, hell sako has more goals and assists and this is his first season in england. Most overrated player outside the top flight.

united bound so was fairly obvious he'd be in there

If we don't go up I think it's :wave: to Kasper.

Good, he can't kick properly, shouts too much, doesn't come off his line, flaps at crosses, doesn't organise the defence, kicks it out of play too much, gets beaten at his near post too often.

Good, he can't kick properly, shouts too much, doesn't come off his line, flaps at crosses, doesn't organise the defence, kicks it out of play too much, gets beaten at his near post too often.

Championship team of the year?

Are you for real?

Not sure if you're being serious, but I do agree with some of them.

Archived