Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dog_4

Stick not twist

We have the 3rd youngest team in the entire football league. Which is probably why we have bottled it. We can use this has a positive experience. There is plenty on the market during the summer to rectify a weak in experienced squad without breaking the bank. Ritchie Wellens and Waghorn are out of contract. Mark Robins wants Beckford on a permanent basis. Two or three clubs always seem to be in for St Ledger. Hopefully we can find a home for Danns,Gallagher,Vardy,futacs. Then on the Market all out of contract are Ebanks Blake,Liam Trotter,Jerome Thomas. All strong experienced Championship players. Then to add some legs i'd spend a transfer fee on Jeremy Helan Man City Left back and John Bostock at Spurs is out of contract but would require a small fee because of his age 21 and worked with Nigel on loan at Hull. Instead of sacking Nigel all we need is a few free players and a couple of quality younger ones. He's been linked with Nick Powell,Larnell Cole and Ezekiel Fryers in the past. So i do expect a few kids to come in also. We really aren't that far away. I would Make Ebanks Blake and Jerome Thomas priority signings though.

We have the 3rd youngest team in the entire football league. Which is probably why we have bottled it. We can use this has a positive experience. There is plenty on the market during the summer to rectify a weak in experienced squad without breaking the bank. Ritchie Wellens and Waghorn are out of contract. Mark Robins wants Beckford on a permanent basis. Two or three clubs always seem to be in for St Ledger. Hopefully we can find a home for Danns,Gallagher,Vardy,futacs. Then on the Market all out of contract are Ebanks Blake,Liam Trotter,Jerome Thomas. All strong experienced Championship players. Then to add some legs i'd spend a transfer fee on Jeremy Helan Man City Left back and John Bostock at Spurs is out of contract but would require a small fee because of his age 21 and worked with Nigel on loan at Hull. Instead of sacking Nigel all we need is a few free players and a couple of quality younger ones. He's been linked with Nick Powell,Larnell Cole and Ezekiel Fryers in the past. So i do expect a few kids to come in also. We really aren't that far away. I would Make Ebanks Blake and Jerome Thomas priority signings though.

Do we?

We have the 3rd youngest team in the entire football league. Which is probably why we have bottled it.

Who's fault is that then? If they can't sustain our high position in the league, then should they even be playing? I bet Watford's squad is around the same age.

I do want Nigel Pearson to stay, but I'm not one for saying 'we are a young team'. People have faught war's before they were 20, there's pressure.

Who's fault is that then? If they can't sustain our high position in the league, then should they even be playing? I bet Watford's squad is around the same age.

I do want Nigel Pearson to stay, but I'm not one for saying 'we are a young team'. People have faught war's before they were 20, there's pressure.

Not a chance about Watford's squad mate. They've got 8 players 30+. We have 2 (and Richie Wellens never plays).

Really??? Where did you get this fact from .... I just find it really hard to believe.

who cares how old our team is, they could be 16 or 40 for all I care

This shows Pearson has built a team for the future.

Archived