Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vardinhio

The lost contingent

SSL

Beckford

Danns

Gallagher

You'll notice all of these guys happy we are in the playoffs etc via Twitter, however does anyone actually think they will be anywhere near the squad for the playoffs? They probably stand to pick up hefty bonuses if we do go up!

I get the impression that Danns/Beckford are the most devisive but then again I also think SSL and Gally offer very little...I say bin them all.

SSL

Beckford

Danns

Gallagher

You'll notice all of these guys happy we are in the playoffs etc via Twitter, however does anyone actually think they will be anywhere near the squad for the playoffs? They probably stand to pick up hefty bonuses if we do go up!

I get the impression that Danns/Beckford are the most devisive but then again I also think SSL and Gally offer very little...I say bin them all.

They need to come off the books for sure , there is a good reason why they don't get a look in here.

SSL

Beckford

Danns

Gallagher

Gallagher has been involved in matchday squads including yesterday - preparing & training with the team, ready to play if needed.

Danns, SSL & Beckford were all no doubt delighted, we're they're employer after all. Can't see them figuring again, & hope they won't be parachuted into playoff squad - they've made their feelings clear (along with Wellens apparently) and are finished here.

Archived