Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue will

Away goals ?

Yeah for the bargain price of £8.50

I'll take two. One for me and one for fry from futurama. He looks a bit peckish.

Has anyone booked tickets for Steve Walshes megafunpissupbaconbapwithextratitsanfassforgoodmeasureHASHTAGbus* trip to wembley yet?

*no match tickets included

Can I get a photo with the Queen if we win at Watford when we play them at Bucko Palace?

Watford? Thought it was Forest? You can have a picture with Robin Hood instead?

I'll take two. One for me and one for fry from futurama. He looks a bit peckish.

Has anyone booked tickets for Steve Walshes megafunpissupbaconbapwithextratitsanfassforgoodmeasureHASHTAGbus* trip to wembley yet?

*no match tickets included

How much are they?

How much are they?

You have to rt every tweet walshy puts ever and then reply to him saying "legend mAte pal legend yeah"

Nobody answered my earlier question.. Got the time? I know what day it is I am 50% there

You have to rt every tweet walshy puts ever and then reply to him saying "legend mAte pal legend yeah"

Nobody answered my earlier question.. Got the time? I know what day it is I am 50% there

It's 23.59. Almost Friday now

Guest BlueBrett

Loving the pre-playoff hysteria in here!

Who's your favourite for a full scale breakdown before Sunday? I might open a book.

I just hope De Vries holds the ball up well and brings Hume into play. With service on the wings from Tommy Wright and Lee Philpott, I think their defence will struggle. Rob Kelly should pick Kasey Keller over Russel Hoult. That should be enough to secure a trip to the twin towers.

Archived