Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

LCFC Direct Ticket Howlers

So I think we all predicted that there would be some big cock ups with tickets tonight. So come on, lets here your stories.

I'll start off.

Turned up at the turnstile with my season ticket and my hotdog 20 mins before kick off, tried to get in and it was having none of it. They hadnt loaded the game onto it. Spent ages queueing in the ticket office, food an' all before getting in 10 minutes after the first whistle. Kicked the night off brilliantly. Not.

Also as expected, seats had been double booked. A group of 5 people near me were left stranded as their seats were already taken and there were no other spare in the area.

Nice one LCFC Direct :thumbup:

Over to you.

I've hated how all season you have to go through a designated turnstile. Why?!?! It used to work fine going in through any turnstile in your stand. Queues down the East stand were ridiculous.

I went to fetch 2 tickets and got 3 envelopes with 4 tickets in total.

I originally got tickets for J1 and then moved them to K but they printed the J1 ones as well.

I can't believe there was only 29K there again, what happened?

Three hour journey. Shit traffic. Got there five mins before kick off. Printed ticket wouldn't work- had to go to the ticket office to print a proper one. Missed first 15 mins. Got to back of SK3 where my seats were. No room.

Luckily loads of pissed up fellas didn't mind sharing a standing place by one seat.

****ing useless service again. Great night in the end though.

I've hated how all season you have to go through a designated turnstile. Why?!?! It used to work fine going in through any turnstile in your stand. Queues down the East stand were ridiculous.

I go through a different turnstile every game!

You don't have to though? :huh:

Archived