Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tbf

New Shirt Sponsor

News reports at the time said, in 2010, that King Power had signed a 3 year contract as major shirt sponsor, so I guess it's renewal time? I imagine if we get promoted we might look to see who we can attract, AirAsia? Singha? Wonder if anyone has heard any rumours?

News reports at the time said, in 2010, that King Power had signed a 3 year contract as major shirt sponsor, so I guess it's renewal time? I imagine if we get promoted we might look to see who we can attract, AirAsia? Singha? Wonder if anyone has heard any rumours?

If we did get to the Premier League, I couldn't imagine King Power not having their names over absolutely everything. Especially considering that was their main motive for coming here in the first place!

Nah, I'm opinion if we do get promoted King Power's input will be even bigger.

With the global market and free advertisment that comes with playing the Premiership this is what King Power bought into, I always said if/when we get in the Premiership I wouldn't be surprised to see King Power bring their buisness to Europe, or certainly English airports.

I mean don't get me wrong, it's all about getting tourism in Thailand booming, promoting it and don't get me wrong many, many people go to Thailand but a large percentage of people don't therefore promoted their buisness here isn't really going to get them that far thus making their buisness more global, e.t.c, by bringing it to Europe.

I'd be surprised if it wasn't King Power. That's the owners' empire, and surely they'll use the club to promote their own business. AirAsia are tied up with QPR and referee sponsorships, Singha have deals with Man Utd and Chelsea (although that's not to say they won't want a shirt sponsor). Chang are affiliated with Everton. No reason to think it'll change.

Would be very surprised with FFP kicking in for 2013-14 accounts to see anything other than King Power atm

exactly this is an easy way to circumvent the FFP regs as they would "pay" the money in sponsorship

Archived