Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCCHRIS

Team selection tomorrow

I'd be tempted to drop Wood for Kane and Keane for St Ledger.

Morgan and Keane will play in their normal positions and Deeney will put himself up against Keane again with the same results as the last league game, Keane will make that stupid mistake that costs us the tie. He'll be a really good defender in a few years but his inexperience worries me

I'd be tempted to drop Wood for Kane and Keane for St Ledger.

Morgan and Keane will play in their normal positions and Deeney will put himself up against Keane again with the same results as the last league game, Keane will make that stupid mistake that costs us the tie. He'll be a really good defender in a few years but his inexperience worries me

Have to totally agree with your comments. SSL in for keane, need an old head in there!!

Makes me laugh how they're going to pin all their hopes on Deeney. They've got a better chance playing Geijo because of his height. A physical, fast black bloke is exactly who Wes is most effective against.

Same team but drop Wood for Kane.

This.

I'd say there's a case for Konch replacing Schlupp, but I reckon Jeff will want to make amends for his mistakes on Thursday and put in a strong performance. Either that or he overcompensates and makes another few mistakes, and Konch comes on as an early replacement.

Archived