Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
nickyboy

Flu remedies

Both me and my partner had a flu, larynigitis type bug for 5 weeks now keep losing my voice, heavy cough doing my head in worse for my partner too as she is 11 weeks pregnant and can't take any medication either

Lemsip normally does the trick for me. Don't like honey though, so sugar or Golden Syrup helps sweeten it up a bit. Soup's a good shout too. Something with a kick to it (like that tomato with chilli twist stuff from Heinz) seems to work best for me.

Both me and my partner had a flu, larynigitis type bug for 5 weeks now keep looking my voice, heavy cough doing my head in worse for my partner too cos she is 11 weeks pregnant but nothing I do can get rid of it tried everything

... :blink:

Lemsip normally does the trick for me. Don't like honey though, so sugar or Golden Syrup helps sweeten it up a bit. Soup's a good shout too. Something with a kick to it (like that tomato with chilli twist stuff from Heinz) seems to work best for me.

... :blink:

Oppps better re-word that! lol

Archived