Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
nickyboy

Flu remedies

Thank you all for the wide range of suggestions...as a classic bloke I can't make my mind up, therefore I will take a little from option A, a little from option B etc etc

How ever in relation to the whiskey option, is a no go, the only 1 I have is worth 2 hundred so saving it for the 30th bday

Thank you all for the wide range of suggestions...as a classic bloke I can't make my mind up, therefore I will take a little from option A, a little from option B etc etc

How ever in relation to the whiskey option, is a no go, the only 1 I have is worth 2 hundred so saving it for the 30th bday

Blue Label by any chance?

Seems it's going round a lot in the last couple of weeks.

Had it for three days, but is still niggling away for about four days, not that bad though.

If I was you, I would see if there's any youtube vids of Arnar Gunnlaugsson and Pegguy Arphexad. 

Nice, love my Whiskey. Cardhu is a great pound for pound Whiskey, but Blue Label at around £175-200 a bottle is pretty special at the expensive end of the market

I love my single malts, Talisker is my fave off the shelf bottle, but anything from the isles generally good value, Ardbeg is a particular good tipple

Man up! If flu you wouldn't be on here but in bed! For man-flu (aka a cold)....Paracetomol. Hot water with lemon juice and honey (ginger optional). Plenty of fluids....

Waiting for them to kick in and currently also have a son with a dodgy cough who is waking every 30 mins

I understand ya point tho

Drink a pint of water every hour and flush the germs out!

Water? You pansy - we're agreed that whisky is the course of action.

I recommend Laphroaig 10 year, my absolute favourite. If only I had some in the house rather than Glenfiddich (12, 15 & a 18 miniture) and Cask Strength Laphroaig.

I love my single malts, Talisker is my fave off the shelf bottle, but anything from the isles generally good value, Ardbeg is a particular good tipple

Talisker is very nice I agree

Glenmorangie is quite good also

I toasted the birth of my daughter 4 months ago with some Arberlour which was decent aswell

I've been feeling shit all day, so I just gathered the energy to go and get a biriyani, orange juice with bits, Lemsip max strength and some fancy ice cream. I'll have some rum when I get in. Soup's always good for a cold, especially Scotch broth/mullagatawny.

Archived