Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
howlinmadmurfdoc

Whose Penalty cost us the most?

Who cost us the most?  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Kermo or Knocky

• Kermo
    • Knocky

Because Knockaert wasn't a **** he was physically crying afterwards. Knockaert contributed throughout the season as well any one can mis a penalty but not everyones is a **** about their penalty.

Knockeart cost us more as we might well have lost anyway after kermos but thats not what defines which one we will like more. 

Knockaert's cost us more, sorry to say. If he'd have scored we would have been at Wembley, because he missed our season was over. If Kermo had scored we might still have lost the shootout. Those are the facts of the matter I'm afraid.

But Knockers isn't crucified because he didn't chip it, it's as simple as that. Yes it was a shocking penalty, but that was more to do with him being nervous than trying to be cocky and show off. He realised the importance of it, probably too much, and it really hurt him to miss and for us to lose.

The most important thing that fans ask is you take things as seriously as they do, and that you care about the team winning and losing.

Kermorgant for both

Reason being; we had an excellent season that year and deserved to go to Wembley and looked like a team that would survive in the Prem

This season, we had a shit second season and didn't really deserve to be in the PO's let alone the final. We're not ready for the Prem so missing was a blessing on disguise

I think knockeart deserves a break, he played his heart out and showed at the end how much it hurt and how much it means to him and us.

Kermorgants was totally different, knockeart didn't try to show boat.

I think a negative response from fans towards knockeart may lose us what is potentially very good player in the future, I think we need to rally around him, show him support, and maybe he will show the same, with his loyalty in return, and to be fair I think most of us are behind him, and appreciated his effort.

Back to the poll, the top question is a bit harsh on knockeart, but I voted for his miss costing more, but if the team hadn't have switch off after the miss, maybe it wouldn't have cost so much.

I think knockeart deserves a break, he played his heart out and showed at the end how much it hurt and how much it means to him and us.

Kermorgants was totally different, knockeart didn't try to show boat.

I think a negative response from fans towards knockeart may lose us what is potentially very good player in the future, I think we need to rally around him, show him support, and maybe he will show the same, with his loyalty in return, and to be fair I think most of us are behind him, and appreciated his effort.

Back to the poll, the top question is a bit harsh on knockeart, but I voted for his miss costing more, but if the team hadn't have switch off after the miss, maybe it wouldn't have cost so much.

I'm pretty sure the whole team were waiting to run into the crowd, not even contemplating the fact we might miss it!

Knockaert's cost us more, sorry to say. If he'd have scored we would have been at Wembley, because he missed our season was over. If Kermo had scored we might still have lost the shootout. Those are the facts of the matter I'm afraid.

But Knockers isn't crucified because he didn't chip it, it's as simple as that. Yes it was a shocking penalty, but that was more to do with him being nervous than trying to be cocky and show off. He realised the importance of it, probably too much, and it really hurt him to miss and for us to lose.

The most important thing that fans ask is you take things as seriously as they do, and that you care about the team winning and losing.

Our season wasn't over when he missed. It was going to extra time. What ended our season was the shambolic defending afterwards. That's why Knockaert can't be blamed wholly. 

Our season wasn't over when he missed. It was going to extra time. What ended our season was the shambolic defending afterwards. That's why Knockaert can't be blamed wholly. 

I'm not blaming him wholly, but the fact of the matter is it cost us more. Missing instead of scoring made so much of a difference at the end of it.

People think Knockaert's a **** for missing? WTF?!  :angry:

Reasons why he's in a far superior position to Kermorgant after his miss:

• Actually contributed to the team this season
  • Took his penalty in the correct manner (although poorly executed)
  • This:

tumblr_mmp2wa2B2L1rx0g0oo1_r2_1280.jpg

I'm pretty sure the whole team were waiting to run into the crowd, not even contemplating the fact we might miss it!

Well maybe they should have, people miss penalties, and as professionals they should be switched on till the whistle like Watford were.

I am not blaming anybody we weren't good enough to get promoted, and would probably have lost in extra time anyway.

The point I'm making is the team switched off, and conceding straight from the miss compounded the anguish for all of us, and ment the penalty miss cost us more than not just scoring, the ensuing break knocked us out of the playoffs. The team all played a part in getting knocked out, not one player.

If Knocky didn't take it Pearson would of had to get the straws out and get all the players to pick one.

They should be all looking at themselves instead of giving the responsibility to a kid. Especially someone like Nuge who has played at a higher level.

He took a penalty, he missed. Messi did the same against chelsea in the champions league semi finals last year.

Archived