Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxKing10

Hooray 1 more hoof year

Nt many teams play brill football in our league coz how competitive it is and probably the team tht plays hoofball the most were champs. Im definately nt saying we should play tht kind of football but if it gets u out this league thn y nt and thn u get a bit more time to play in prem as it is nt as much of a battle as wot the championship is.

Nt many teams play brill football in our league coz how competitive it is and probably the team tht plays hoofball the most were champs. Im definately nt saying we should play tht kind of football but if it gets u out this league thn y nt and thn u get a bit more time to play in prem as it is nt as much of a battle as wot the championship is.

Well I shall be very interested to see what the posts are like on here after the first ten games if Pearson is still in charge , the see no evil speak no evil hear no evil boys will either be crowing or still coming up with some of the weakest excuses known to man. It should be fun. :D

Well I shall be very interested to see what the posts are like on here after the first ten games if Pearson is still in charge , the see no evil speak no evil hear no evil boys will either be crowing or still coming up with some of the weakest excuses known to man. It should be fun. :D

Not if we win the first ten on the trot ... then they wont be able to stop saying how right they were!

I reckon after the first ten games with Pearson in charge we will be firmly mid table and there will shall remain

Not if we win the first ten on the trot ... then they wont be able to stop saying how right they were!

I reckon after the first ten games with Pearson in charge we will be firmly mid table and there will shall remain

As opposed to you lot who'll be nowhere to be seen if we're doing well.

If he's staying you lot will need to get over it at some point.

As opposed to you lot who'll be nowhere to be seen if we're doing well.

If he's staying you lot will need to get over it at some point.

I will still go and watch city regardless of who is the manager and how we are doing in the table as I enjoy going. But I have my doubts about next season. I firmly believe second place was there for the taking the season gone and we completely bottled it. I watched hull on sky a couple of times towards the end of the season and couldn't believe how average they looked. Will be interesting to see what the squad is like at the start of the season, but I think next season will be very very tough. This season gone was our BIG CHANCE to go up in my opinion and we bottled it!

You won't hear me crowing, I like a good argument but I think it lacks class to rub people's noses in it if you're proven right. I'll still be about to argue the toss with you though Flowy, have no fear ;)

Well I shall be very interested to see what the posts are like on here after the first ten games if Pearson is still in charge, the "Pearson Out!" brigade will either be crowing or still coming up with some of the weakest excuses known to man. It should be fun.

See? It works both ways.  :thumbup:

You won't hear me crowing, I like a good argument but I think it lacks class to rub people's noses in it if you're proven right. I'll still be about to argue the toss with you though Flowy, have no fear ;)

Good on you Rich I appreciate that :thumbup:  Tell you what If he does turn it round I shall be the first to admit I was wrong and being a city fan will be pleased to do so. If it goes the other way I shall keep my mouth shut , I've got enough enemy's on here as it is . :D

Well I shall be very interested to see what the posts are like on here after the first ten games if Pearson is still in charge, the "Pearson Out!" brigade will either be crowing or still coming up with some of the weakest excuses known to man. It should be fun.

See? It works both ways.  :thumbup:

Yes Pruss your right and believe me I truly hope I'm wrong. And if I am, :scarf:  :scarf:  well up the city.

Archived