Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxKing10

Hooray 1 more hoof year

Renewed season ticket day, gonna rest my neck for the summer then back in for August ready for Nigel's hoofer s . If I wanna watch football I can always watch match of the day on a Saturday night coupled with watching leicester city in the afternoon. Happy days!!!

Renewed season ticket day, gonna rest my neck for the summer then back in for August ready for Nigel's hoofer s . If I wanna watch football I can always watch match of the day on a Saturday night coupled with watching leicester city in the afternoon. Happy days!!!

Why bother to renew then?

Was having a chat with a mate on the phone this morning. My age (44) and watching City for about the same length of time as me.

We both concluded we wouldn't shed a tear if Pearson left. Nor are we bothered if he stays.

We have two main concerns:

1. Good players appear to have turned bad... Drinky, Wood and especially Marshall who we both expected to shine this season. Why? Youthful inexperience or poor coaching/management,

2. Our away form.. Which was never addressed all season really.

Of course, I expect the Pearsonites to come up with a million reasons to explain these two issues.

I don't want you to.. Just sharing what we considered were the two biggest areas for improvement.

Neither of us are gonna be renewing this season.

Same excuse for a joke you made yesterday? Need to work on your material

Have you been watching the right club? For the bulk of the season we've played some of the best football that as a club we ever have.. then as the support & results collapsed we couldn't buy a result until the run in, when we did play long but it was that that arrested the slide and got us the results we needed - 1 defeat in 6 and critical wins over main rivals Forest & Bolton scoring 6 in the process which saw us in the playoffs.

And what hoofing there was will disappear if we sign a left back instead of HOOFsky & Schloof.

Still, don't let reality get in the way anti-Pearson bullshit.

No wonder Shakey & Pearson have pointed out our 'support'

Was having a chat with a mate on the phone this morning. My age (44) and watching City for about the same length of time as me.

We both concluded we wouldn't shed a tear if Pearson left. Nor are we bothered if he stays.

1. Good players appear to have turned bad... Drinky, Wood and especially Marshall who we both expected to shine this season. Why? Youthful inexperience or poor coaching/management,

Of course, I expect the Pearsonites to come up with a million reasons to explain these two issues.

I don't want you to.. Just sharing what we considered were the two biggest areas for improvement.

If you aren't renewing because of him then I'd suggest you are just a bit bothered if he stays.

At times, we have launched it long, but more often than not we have played freeflowing, attacking, football which saw us dominate teams. Look back at the season, and you'll see how good some of our team goals actually are.

After reading this post, and after several days of non-stop Pearson out, to general indifference I must give you the annual award you deserve...  :P

Golden+Flying+Flip+Flop+Award.jpg

After reading this post, and after several days of non-stop Pearson out, to general indifference I must give you the annual award you deserve... :P

Golden+Flying+Flip+Flop+Award.jpg

lol

That's how we feel I guess.

Just indifferent to it.

We'll probably get to some games, just not all this season.

That's not really about Pearson to be fair, although the hoof-ball of the second half of the season wasn't fun to watch. Just reached that point where we ain't as bothered to go down anymore.

Why bother to renew then?

Maybe he is a Leicester City supporter, rather than a Nigel Pearson supporter.

I believe for the good of my club, we should have got rid of Pearson, but the fact he is still here will not stop me from supporting my club. 

The club i have followed all my life, through thick and thin.

Sometimes it`s hard to believe on here, but Nigel Pearson is not bigger or more important than Leicester City.

One day he will be gone (probably about 10 games into next season) but god willing i will still be here long after he has left, and his managerial career drifted down the divisions.

I have renewed but totally agree with cool city fan that it is getting to a point where we have a lot of people getting bored of the team now. I don't dislike Nigel to be honest he's ok the teams ok and that's about it, but when he does finally go please bring a manager that is enjoyable to listen too coupled with a bit of flair on the pitch and maybe some knew songs from the kop. I know it's a new generation of city fans but can't some of our old school return from filbert street days and teach this new crop a wider range of songs lol!!!! We might be boring as hell under Nigel and we keep destroying the ozone layer with our football but we still love ya leicester!!!!!

At times, we have launched it long, but more often than not we have played freeflowing, attacking, football which saw us dominate teams. Look back at the season, and you'll see how good some of our team goals actually are.

I actually agree that we did play some good football earlier in the season, but then Pearson, once the pressure started to mount, reverted back to his tried and tested hoof ball, which saw us win 3 out of the last 18 games, because he ran out of ideas, as to how to turn things around.

The last people that should be listened to about the merits of the current or possible new manager are the fans.

Let's start with O'Neill's first 12 games...."Sack him! We got that so right

The fans were desperate to get Peter Taylor in because he was the dog's doodahs at the time.

The fans were outraged that we might get Warnock, so Mandaric picked Holloway.

"Yes! We've got Sven" said so many people on this forum and that worked out well.

Pearson's not a Mourinho or Ferguson but he's a damned sight better than a lot of the other usual suspects that are out of work right now. Given our previous track record of berating managers, wanting the best names available and watching them one-by-one bomb out, maybe the Pearson haters should just button it, back the team and be careful about what they wish for.

Archived