Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
City Fan

Oxford Highlights

cheers anish

pretty much everything that happened was created by sylla

he's going to be a BIG BIG player for us this season, lets hope people convert what he has to put in

148034[/snapback]

watch him get injured 2 months into the season :rolleyes:

cheers anish

pretty much everything that happened was created by sylla

he's going to be a BIG BIG player for us this season, lets hope people convert what he has to put in

148034[/snapback]

Amen to that. If Wilcox can also deliver like he did against Oxford then he'll be keeping Tiatto out of the team and providing a bit more width when we need it (yes I know Levein likes one side narrow but players can be taught to drift in as and when). I've really got a feeling De Vries is going to come good for us this season. :)

I was at the game, first half wasnt to thrilling, but we showed our strength in the second.

Dont get carried away with the goals from wilcox, yes he scored 2 good goals, but he missed a overhead sitter, and generally didnt do much throughout the game. Maybe hes a striker option?

Sylla did well and scared the life outa us aswell when he went down.

Gilbert seemed slightly outa place, but still comfortable, but sheehan is better at mo.

deep freeze scored a good goal, thought he was going to get caught, but shot quicker than expected.

the deep freeze dublin partnership isnt much, not speed. It showed how poor it is when ogrady came on for MDV.

MaCarthy was brilliant, gerrbrand is good, but i see nissa & mac as being the starters on saturday, YES saturday.

Gudjohnson had a decent 2nd half, but we all know hes never good enough.

Williams did well, but nothing special.

O`grady showed a decent swivel and completly lost his opponent.

I think we slightly saved ourselves for saturday, so good show old boys, sorry, YOUNG MEN!!

Archived