Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ThurnbyLodgeFox

Who is our best outfield player?

Who is out best outfield player?  

210 members have voted

1. 1. Who is out best outfield player?

• De Laet
    • Morgan
    • Whitbread
    • St Ledger
    • Konchesky
    • Knockaert
    • Marshall
    • Gallagher
    • King
    • Wellens
    • James
    • Dyer
    • Schlupp
    • Nugent
    • Wood
    • Futacs
    • Danny Drinkwater
    • Other

Knocky ability-wise but I think King is our most Premiership-like player. Morgan is very astute and solid.

I've always maintained with King that he needs to be played with a midfield engine room.. A power house if you like. This would give him the time to do what he does best.

I think if you put King into one of the poorer Prem sides (take any of the three relegated last season as an example) he would be run ragged. He would be completely out of his depth in games where the side he was playing for weren't running the game.

If he was as good as you make out, we would go away to Millwall or Peterborough or Charlton and run the midfield. Simply take charge of that central area. Unfortunately we don't.

I've always maintained with King that he needs to be played with a midfield engine room.. A power house if you like. This would give him the time to do what he does best.

I think if you put King into one of the poorer Prem sides (take any of the three relegated last season as an example) he would be run ragged. He would be completely out of his depth in games where the side he was playing for weren't running the game.

If he was as good as you make out, we would go away to Millwall or Peterborough or Charlton and run the midfield. Simply take charge of that central area. Unfortunately we don't.

Exactly, King was at his best playing alongside Richie Wellens.

Archived