Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ThurnbyLodgeFox

Who is our best outfield player?

Who is out best outfield player?  

210 members have voted

1. 1. Who is out best outfield player?

• De Laet
    • Morgan
    • Whitbread
    • St Ledger
    • Konchesky
    • Knockaert
    • Marshall
    • Gallagher
    • King
    • Wellens
    • James
    • Dyer
    • Schlupp
    • Nugent
    • Wood
    • Futacs
    • Danny Drinkwater
    • Other

James I think has everything to be our best player for some time if he can stay fit, at the Minute obviously it's Morgan.

Exactly what went through my mind. James was very good towards the end of the season...very much when we needed somebody to step up as well. I have fingers, toes and everything else crossed that he builds on that in the coming season.

Morgan, through, was outstanding for virtually the whole season. It's only due to the fact that he set such high standards that he looked like he had a wobble towards the end

Rubbish.

James looks a great prospect.

And King is a good player at this level.

You have to ignore his comments Col. Someone who'd rather choose to travel up from Wycombe and watch the Tigers play over City can clearly not have a valid input when discussing topics that require you to actually be at the match in order form an opinion.

The above and the fact that he was a traffic warden means he's quite clearly a tosser

Archived