Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ThurnbyLodgeFox

Who is our best outfield player?

Who is out best outfield player?  

210 members have voted

1. 1. Who is out best outfield player?

• De Laet
    • Morgan
    • Whitbread
    • St Ledger
    • Konchesky
    • Knockaert
    • Marshall
    • Gallagher
    • King
    • Wellens
    • James
    • Dyer
    • Schlupp
    • Nugent
    • Wood
    • Futacs
    • Danny Drinkwater
    • Other

Knockaert as he as the ability to completely change a game. When he is on form he can win a game on his.

Although it was a close call between him and James. If he can stay fit next year he could be an integral part of the team.

It's difficult because they represent different things. Morgan is the most solid, without doubt.

But if you're looking for the best 'footballer' then it's a player like Marshall (who I voted for) - ability to score from long range, set piece taker, use of both feet, defends as well as attacking, creative etc

Went for Knocky as he has the flair to change a game, but was extremely close between him, King and James, those two do the hard bit of football, control the midfield and give us the base to move forwards

But just for the ability to do the 1 thing which can change the game, then has to be Knocky

Good question.

The most consistently good - Morgan

The most talented - Knockaert

Often though, I think Nugent is the biggest points winner and King on a good day is the most complete player. And I have high hopes for James as well.

It's really about 5 different questions.

Went for Knockaert. Morgan had the best season of all of them, but Knockaert is capable of doing things I've seen hardly anyone at this level do. I genuinely do believe with the right coaching and development he can play for a side in Europe.

Archived