Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Monaco Match Thread (H)

Just like ben being wasted out there???? Is knocky a versatile player? Ben was played in so many different positions last year I dont think the lad knows himself, at least the lad tracks back doesnt run round like a headless chicken and doesn't get caught out of positions unlike a few yesterday, if you had a frontline yesterday that showed up and moved to actually recieve a ball then you may of seen a better team performance! Hes a young lad whos still learning the game and when senior players dont do it how do you expect a young lad to do it. Hes not a one man team,

Just like ben being wasted out there???? Is knocky a versatile player? Ben was played in so many different positions last year I dont think the lad knows himself, at least the lad tracks back doesnt run round like a headless chicken and doesn't get caught out of positions unlike a few yesterday, if you had a frontline yesterday that showed up and moved to actually recieve a ball then you may of seen a better team performance! Hes a young lad whos still learning the game and when senior players dont do it how do you expect a young lad to do it. Hes not a one man team,

the tracking back bit being the problem.

he admitted himself after a game he had been asked to do more defensive work and it wasnt something he had to do before. he didnt like doing it and it was curbing is natural instinct.

i know you have to work a certain times. but with knocky and marshall in our squad we really should find a system that gets them both in forward positions. not tracking back.

this 532 only seems to suit delaet and with np being defensive minded we played with 3 central players who cant do enough damage to the opposition. when we could play one of them in the hole behind the front 2.

Archived