Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Apnoea

Championship Manager 01/02

Khaled Bebo was a brilliant freebie on the 01/02 Demo, though he's better known for his short-lived social network site ;)

George Weah at £90k from Al-Jazeria an utter bargain as well

Stefan Selakovic and Petr Hansson are at Halmstad but can be pricey

If you're at a big enough club, Giorgos Pomaski is one of the best coaches on the game, a mere £325k compo from Olympiakos if you need a good Asst. Manager

Have to admit 00/01 is my specialty, only ever had the aforementioned demo and a 25 season spell with Sydney United a couple of years ago when I got back into it. For my own sake though I gave it up. Still have a record of my trophies though, such is how sad I am.

One of the most devastated I've ever been on CM was when I didn't check Kallstrom's contract during a spell at Wigan and he only had a £325k release clause

Currently working my way through this challenge - http://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=333

Really enjoying it so far. Still in the first season so none of my points count yet but am already clear of all but 2 of the over 23's. Signed Reizeger, Bogarde, Ronald De Boer and have Van Vossen coming on a bosman at the end of the season. That added to Fred Grim already in the squad and i'll be rolling in bonus points when next season rolls around. 

My team is so good that Zlatan can't even get in the starting 11. I'm walking the league, into the semis of the dutch cup and the quarters of the Champions League. So i'm nicely poised for points scoring next season. 

5 hours ago, General Smuts said:

Currently working my way through this challenge - http://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=333

Really enjoying it so far. Still in the first season so none of my points count yet but am already clear of all but 2 of the over 23's. Signed Reizeger, Bogarde, Ronald De Boer and have Van Vossen coming on a bosman at the end of the season. That added to Fred Grim already in the squad and i'll be rolling in bonus points when next season rolls around. 

My team is so good that Zlatan can't even get in the starting 11. I'm walking the league, into the semis of the dutch cup and the quarters of the Champions League. So i'm nicely poised for points scoring next season. 

Won the treble first season. Sensational. Now to do that another 5 times ...

Manged to get the other De Boer brother in along with Jari Litmanen to take my 1995 final players tally to 7. A nice whack of 175 bonus points to start the season with.

First scoring season then - plenty of points. Only kicker was the semi final loss in the Champs League to Manure who went on to win it. Waiting on details of European awards but don't expect any. 

1995 players - 8 players x 25 points = 200 points

Dutch Title - 100 points

Dutch Cup - 50 points

Scoring

Dutch title = 100 points
Dutch Cup = 50 points
UEFA Cup = 200 points
European Cup = 400 points
Season bonus for 1995 player = 25 points (player must play a minimum of 25 matches)
European Award for players = 10 points

On 1/30/2017 at 12:50, General Smuts said:

First scoring season then - plenty of points. Only kicker was the semi final loss in the Champs League to Manure who went on to win it. Waiting on details of European awards but don't expect any. 

1995 players - 8 players x 25 points = 200 points

Dutch Title - 100 points

Dutch Cup - 50 points

Scoring

Dutch title = 100 points
Dutch Cup = 50 points
UEFA Cup = 200 points
European Cup = 400 points
Season bonus for 1995 player = 25 points (player must play a minimum of 25 matches)
European Award for players = 10 points

Second scoring season was even more successful.

1995 players - 11 players x 25 points = 275 points (Grim, Van Der Sar, De Boer (x2), Reiziger, Bogarde, Davids, Seedorf, Van Vossen, Finidi, Litmanen) 

Dutch Title - 100 points

Dutch Cup - 50 points

European Cup - 400 points

European Player Awards - 10 points

Total - 350 (Season 1) + 835 (Season 2) = 1185 points

Archived