Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Kisnorbo Speaks

He looks as though he has a touch of Aborigine in him. :)  :D  :D:thumbup:  ;)

148962[/snapback]

He does abit! However I hope not - In AFL (Australian Football League - Aussie Rules) Abourinal players tend to suffer alot of Hamstring injuries apparently its not just coincidence, its sort of a problem/disability(Not exactly disability but you know what I mean) :mellow::S fair enough AFL is a much tougher sport than Football although you'd wonder by the way some footballers roll around on thre floor in "agony" :rolleyes:

This is all according to my Aussie Cousin :unsure:

Hes a 100%er so hell be a fans favorite and fights for the cause :)

Good enough in my book

149264[/snapback]

I must agree with you there. He is the kind that will always give 100% and - in his case - his 100% should be good!

:)

Worrying that he doesn't know what his best position is. Usually versatility = shiteness. ;)

I think we know that Kisnorbo is expected to play in the defensive midfield position when fully fit based on Levein's comments. I think it's going to be crucial for Gudjonsson to start off well and cement his place in the side, although I can't see it happening as he is incredibly frustrating and inconsistent.

Hes a 100%er so hell be a fans favorite and fights for the cause :)

Good enough in my book

149264[/snapback]

I must agree with you there. He is the kind that will always give 100% and - in his case - his 100% should be good!

:)

149268[/snapback]

Let's not get carried away. Of course in the interview he's going to say he's a 100%er and will work his socks off etc. He's not exactly going to admit being a lazy git who can't run for sh*t. I will judge him on his performances, not what he says to the press.

He does abit! However I hope not - In AFL (Australian Football League - Aussie Rules) Abourinal players tend to suffer alot of Hamstring injuries apparently its not just coincidence, its sort of a problem/disability(Not exactly disability but you know what I mean)  :mellow:  :S fair enough AFL is a much tougher sport than Football although you'd wonder by the way some footballers roll around on thre floor in "agony"  :rolleyes:

This is all according to my Aussie Cousin  :unsure:

149166[/snapback]

thats not so true unless your cousin is talking about the fat plonker dean riloi :(

they can get moody and go walk abouts (missing) for a few weeks then out of the blue they just show up again ala derek kickett :cry:

they are the type of players that delight you one week frustrate the hell out of you the next

i would be more worried if he said his white blood came from the same stock as say nathan buckley <---he snaps hamstrings tieing his shoelaces but as hes a collingwood player nobody cares :yesyes::clap::scarf::whistle:

Let's not get carried away. Of course in the interview he's going to say he's a 100%er and will work his socks off etc. He's not exactly going to admit being a lazy git who can't run for sh*t. I will judge him on his performances, not what he says to the press.

149324[/snapback]

I am not judging him from his interview ;)

thats not so true unless your cousin is talking about the fat plonker dean riloi :(

they can get moody and go walk abouts (missing) for a few weeks then out of the blue they just show up again ala derek kickett :cry:

they are the type of players that delight you one week frustrate the hell out of you the next

i would be more worried if he said his white blood came from the same stock as say nathan buckley <---he snaps hamstrings tieing his shoelaces but as hes a collingwood player nobody cares :yesyes:  :clap:  :scarf:  :whistle:

149403[/snapback]

Fair Enough!

How my favorite player in AFL doing? Barry Hall?!

I support Geelong but my favorite player Barry Hall because the first AFL match I ever went to see was Geelong v St Kilda and Barry Hall had a massive brawl!

well barry has done alright he better not have a good game this weekend though :mad:

Essendon vs Sydney big game this for us bombers very very very last chance to stay within touching distance of the finals.

as for ya cats they started off very strong but have faded in the last few weeks lost last week to essendon...........ah yes i tipped geelong

last i heard last night geelong were losing to st.kilda but not by much 20 points i think but half the game was still to go ill edit if im not to lazy to check the result

Round 19

Round Summary St Kilda vs. Geelong

FRIDAY AUGUST 5

St Kilda 13. 18. (96) def. Geelong 8. 7. (55)

Saints affirm top-four claims

Paul Gough

Exclusive to afl.com.au

Aaron Hamill is back in business and, as a result, St Kilda begins to take on an even more awesome look with the finals fast approaching.

Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4

St Kilda 5.1 7.7 9.14 13.18 (96)

Geelong 4.2 6.3 7.5 8.7 (55)

dont worry the cats will still make the finals unless you lose your last 3 games and essendon win their last 4 games.....wow im clutching at straws now i think but i shall......KEEP THE FAITH :thumbsup:

well barry has done alright he better not have a good game this weekend though :mad:

Essendon vs Sydney big game this for us bombers very very very last chance to stay within touching distance of the finals.

as for ya cats they started off very strong but have faded in the last few weeks lost last week to essendon...........ah yes i tipped geelong

last i heard last night geelong were losing to st.kilda but not by much 20 points  i think but half the game was still to go ill edit if im not to lazy to check the result

Round 19

Round Summary St Kilda vs. Geelong 

FRIDAY AUGUST 5

St Kilda 13. 18. (96) def. Geelong 8. 7. (55) 

Saints affirm top-four claims

Paul Gough

Exclusive to afl.com.au

Aaron Hamill is back in business and, as a result, St Kilda begins to take on an even more awesome look with the finals fast approaching.

Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4 

St Kilda  5.1  7.7  9.14  13.18  (96)

Geelong  4.2  6.3  7.5  8.7  (55)

dont worry the cats will still make the finals unless you lose your last 3 games and essendon win their last 4 games.....wow im clutching at straws now i think but i shall......KEEP THE FAITH  :thumbsup:

150806[/snapback]

Same old, same old then! lol

Archived