Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

Train Offer for when you play us (Charlton)

cheers for this but you have to use it by 23 Aug - not sure if that means book by or travel by - very spurious wording and the discount is only applied after you book by virtue of a return email. Also only one per booking so would have to do multiple bookings/registsrations if more than one of you. Also I cant use it on harb to london only leics to london - apart from that it's a steal! Cheers anyway Lamby!

Just booked using the voucher and a railcard cost £19.00 in total not bad for London all I need now is a ticket for the game   :scarf:

You'll of got the railcard discount and not the ten pound off mate... i just tried it for coming back down to London on monday, did it once with just railcard and once with railcard and the voucher code and it was the same price.

This question is possibly for Lamby but anyone else if they know, roughly how long on the tube does it take from London Bridge to London St Pancras have looked everywhere and can't find it, Many Thanks

You'll have to go to Charing Cross as the Northern Line to London Bridge is down for engineering work but that'll take about 10/12mins

Archived