Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bluearmy 316

Leeds fans trouble

I was sat in N1 family stand block and one bloke was mouthing off at a little girl holding up an lcfc flag, what a backwards bunch, all from the city that gave us Jimmy savile.

jimmy savile lol he spent time in Leicester does he bring back bad memories poor you :ph34r:

Your not going to say what it is called!! LMFAO! Because it's not real!

and I thought I was thick !!! were do you work?

Why are we still interacting with these dirty Leeds fans, they are a tin pot club and live on past reputations on and off the pitch, we are just feeding their need for attention, **** me it was something, and nothing, just a few kids on asbo's giving it the big un, and **** all else, just a bunch of bullies who hide behind police lines or have a go at fans in replica kids with families, who clearly don't want any trouble.

There are alot worse supporters out there, and we are just feeding their ego's over nothing.

If ripping off toilet seats and doors makes a team hard, Leeds must be the hardest in the country.

I rate sheff Wed, millwall , Chelsea, Man U over Leeds any day.

Archived