Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bluearmy 316

Leeds fans trouble

I spoke with a lcfc steward I work with today said the Leeds fans kicked off after the game said all the stewards were kept behind after the game for their own safety. Anyone else hear of any trouble? I've seen the you tube video of them in the ground all I can say is scum

stringer said during the game Police had gone into the Leeds section and a steward looked to have been hit on the head

He had. That was a bottle of fanta or the like chucked at close range in the coppers face. This was during several of their lot throwing punches at the police which was after they'd gone looking for the lad who'd chucked the flare nearly hitting the ballboy on the head.

I nearly went and told the cameraman who had jobbers spot to zoom in on them so they could show the world what most people know-how Leeds are scum

When we were walking to the ground, I heard the studio version of 'Marching On Together'. Got closer. Anyway, a car went flying past full of Leeds and one of them was taking a video for some reason.

Not sure I'd ever drive through another City playing the club's anthem but never mind, you get 'em I guess.

It was mainly at the time of the smoke bomb, the stewards spotted the disabled who did it, and tracked him as he crawled between the Leeds fans, the old bill then went to arrest him, and then there was a scuffle when he resisted arrest, and a few threw bottles of pop, a Steward came down holding his head.

It was nothing really, just a few chavs who think their hard because they throw smoke bombs at kids, and damage the toilets and concourse, I cannot believe how' mental'Leeds fans are, so scary.

When we were walking to the ground, I heard the studio version of 'Marching On Together'. Got closer. Anyway, a car went flying past full of Leeds and one of them was taking a video for some reason.

Not sure I'd ever drive through another City playing the club's anthem but never mind, you get 'em I guess.

We do take great pleasure in playing kasabian tracks full blast on our minibus when arriving in the city of the away game lol

If you see the video of them on the concourse. I'd assumed that was half time. But wouldnt surprise me.

They all looked beered up before the game.

Absolute tools the lot of them. Living in the dark ages.

Hope we go **** their away end when we go to bellend road.

It was mainly at the time of the smoke bomb, the stewards spotted the disabled who did it, and tracked him as he crawled between the Leeds fans, the old bill then went to arrest him, and then there was a scuffle when he resisted arrest, and a few threw bottles of pop, a Steward came down holding his head.

It was nothing really, just a few chavs who think their hard because they throw smoke bombs at kids, and damage the toilets and concourse, I cannot believe how' mental'Leeds fans are, so scary.

:unsure:

That **** who pushed Kirkland was lurking about yesterday. He was in town giving it the big one with the rest of the "Service Crew" as they beg to be called. Really they are just a bunch of balding, fat ***** with bellies the size of a baby elephant. I'm more scared of my little nephew.

Don't get me wrong all teams have their morons. But in my years (getting on here, been following City and England for years) of following football, Leeds proportionally appear to have the largest amount of racists, chavs, morons, willing to take on the family stands at clubs.

:unsure:

Taking the piss, how can anybody be scared of them inbred pricks, who think their hard cause they jump around with no tops on singing " lets go fuzking mental", and throwing stuff at women and kids, just the usual scumbags that blight every city centre on a Friday and Saturday night.

If they were proper hard men they would arrange a meet, away from families and police.

Absolute tools the lot of them. Living in the dark ages.

Hope we go **** their away end when we go to bellend road.

Wouldn't that make us tools living in the dark ages as well?

How about, we go up there and beat them on the pitch then behave to show them you don't have to be a Bellend to enjoy football?

Sour grapes.. you need to look at your home support, lack of passion in your stands.

Yes, I wish our fans went to away games and trashed the away end, threw smoke grenades at ballboys and then attacked the police who try to arrest the culprit.

Loads of stewards and security left well after the game yesterday. Leeds fans hung around for ages.

We waited to meet some of the players and they had been told to wait a while to avoid trouble. Loads of Leeds still hanging around though when they came out.

We went to the local hero place then walked back via the ground, security guards and what looked like board members (posh suited people) were just leaving the ground. We're taking like 8.30 ish.

Such a shame that some people have to ruin things for everybody.

Sour grapes.. you need to look at your home support, lack of passion in your stands.

Sorry throwing smoke bombs at kids is so passionate, you lot might be into that sort of thing but we have morals down here, what do you do for extra passion beat your women up.

You have changed your tune from before the game, but we have played you now, why the **** are you still hanging around our forum still begging for attention.

Has been club, and the only way to get attention is to bring a load of kids on asbo's to away games.

Talking about the atmosphere, yes we weren't at our best but we are playing a club that means fuxk all to us and it was a boring game, not the best mix, your noise was good first half but even you lot struggled to create an atmosphere second half, and your fans are so boring, you do enjoy that " we all love leeds" song, not a scratch on sheff Wednesday when they come down though, they sell out, make more noise and have a better quality supporter.

Archived