Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bluearmy 316

Leeds fans trouble

west stand away section holds 3k  £38 a ticket you can have more in south stand by request if YOU manage to sell out , carnt wait to see you all there singing your song

CAUSE WE SUPPORT THE PALACE, THE PALACE, THE PALACE, AND THATS THE WAY WE LIKE IT, WE LIKE IT, WE LIKE IT, WOOOOAAHHHH.. WOOOOAAHHHH sorry its not your song is it haha and il be back before you play us there see how we all doing good luck in the season till then

west stand away section holds 3k  £38 a ticket you can have more in south stand by request if YOU manage to sell out , carnt wait to see you all there singing your song

CAUSE WE SUPPORT THE PALACE, THE PALACE, THE PALACE, AND THATS THE WAY WE LIKE IT, WE LIKE IT, WE LIKE IT, WOOOOAAHHHH.. WOOOOAAHHHH sorry its not your song is it haha and il be back before you play us there see how we all doing good luck in the season till then

Were you waiting for someone to give you a badge because you managed to sing "we all love leeds" for longer than 3 minutes? Your support is shit, just a bunch of window licking binheads who are coked up to the eyeballs thinking they are Rambo. Elland Road is the footballing equivalent of a morgue.

Just tried google translate and I still can't understand what you just said.

I don't even dislike Leeds really, I just fúcking hate ******, which is, for the unfortunate 5% of normal folk, what everyone who supports Leeds is.

You always get "the small minority" who are cúnts at every club but you meet some fans and realise most are decent folk, it's a real shame Leeds have their proportions the wrong way round. 

sorry chaps but your fans had no answer to our support, everytime you started to sing your gay crystal palace song you got drowned out in the end just giving up the ghost, your not the only team it happens too so don't get too upset over it.

sorry chaps but your fans had no answer to our support, everytime you started to sing your gay crystal palace song you got drowned out in the end just giving up the ghost, your not the only team it happens too so don't get too upset over it.

Have you actually read the thread? It's do with your fans' twattish behaviour, not the fact that you were louder than us.

you mean there was a smoke bomb that your lot threw into our end just like the 3 you threw at sheff wed last season,

I was in L1 next to you lot. It was quite clear a leeds fan held it in the air before throwing it.

what was your crowd against boro last season :P

Leicester City, average attendance 12/13 season: 22,054 (22,666 if you take out the freak Boro attendance)

Leeds United, average attendance 12/13 season: 21,574

Also consider that we had by far the most home games on Sky last season and any comment you make about our attendance is blown out of the water. I suggest you don't talk too much about the numbers at home from last season.

Ah i get ya.

That damn Leicester fan who also grabbed his arm and made him throw it at a ball boy!

he

Ah i get ya.

That damn Leicester fan who also grabbed his arm and made him throw it at a ball boy!

he threw it on the pitch, if you think he deliberately tried to hit the ballboy then your an arse, so what was your excuse when your fans threw them indiscriminately at sheff wed fans?

he

he threw it on the pitch, if you think he deliberately tried to hit the ballboy then your an arse, so what was your excuse when your fans threw them indiscriminately at sheff wed fans?

Watch the footage of the Sheffield Wesnesday game then come back & post.

My mates a forest fan so he has no particular love for Leicester, but he did text me several times during the game saying he was sick to death of those Leeds ****** singing the same song all the time... He said in the end he watched it on mute because they are such an annoying bunch of cocks! True, very true.

That **** who pushed Kirkland was lurking about yesterday. He was in town giving it the big one with the rest of the "Service Crew" as they beg to be called. Really they are just a bunch of balding, fat ***** with bellies the size of a baby elephant. I'm more scared of my little nephew.

the 'service crew' wer in town?? really?? i know some wer in oadby but town was dead.saw 2 halfwit leeds lads wandering about and thats it.even the pubs we use wernt busy

Archived