Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bluearmy 316

Leeds fans trouble

Why don't you lot sod off back to your own forum where you all sit there and masterbate over stills of Don Revie! You're a nothing club now. Get over yourselves.

before my time was the don prefer sgt wilko when he won us the league in the 90s not some tin pot cup

All you need to know is that bunch of ****** revelled in singing "we are the champions of Europe" and they've never won the European cup. 

read up on your history we sing that as we was conned out of the 75 final that's why we sing it but you've never played in the European cup so wouldn't understand

im on a I pad no keyboard you should get with the times

The irony lol

read up on your history we sing that as we was conned out of the 75 final that's why we sing it but you've never played in the European cup so wouldn't understand

We have, and wasn't it the Semis?

Pretending you've won the 'Champions' League lol wow.

Just tried google translate and I still can't understand what you just said.

the away section at elland road in the west stand has 3 thousand seats for away fans at 38 English pounds if you manage to sell all your  seats in that area your club can apply for more in the south stand section at 28 English pounds , I carnt wait till see you all there singing your song , I will come back on this forum before the game see to see how well you have done in the season , until then good luck

Guest MattP

Only Liverpool, Leeds or Man Utd fans could claim they were cheated after what that team of Hunter, Giles etc had got upto for years before.

If ever a case of karma came around perfect it was the 1975 European Cup Final.

still in awe of our support I love it... not a coke head just a father who takes his son to a football match that's all ... I take it your Asian then if we want to start tarring people ?

What a life that boy has eh? An illiterate father who comes onto other teams message boards condoning the actions of the scum bag element of your support.

And I know you're seething with pent-up anger because your clearly soulless and boring life means you have to offload your rage somewhere, but could you take some time to look at when you should be using YOU'RE instead of YOUR. Thanks. :)

What a life that boy has eh? An illiterate father who comes onto other teams message boards condoning the actions of the scum bag element of your support.

And I know you're seething with pent-up anger because your clearly soulless and boring life means you have to offload your rage somewhere, but could you take some time to look at when you should be using YOU'RE instead of YOUR. Thanks. :)

were have I said anything about are scumbag support I am on about singing and your soulless fans in your crisp bowl , and my boy as a good life thanks  he wasn't doing the the v signs and wank3r gestures like the kids in your section

im on a I pad no keyboard you should get with the times

Well you're blatantly not because an iPad would actually make you look like you've not got ridiculously poor grammar.

Guest MattP

Shut up and let me enjoy Leicester's Copa America win.

lol

Is it any wonder the ref favoured Bayern when this happened.

After three minutes Bayern's Swedish international defender Björn Andersson had to be replaced by the inexperienced Sepp Weiss after a hard tackle from Terry Yorath, described by Uli Hoeneß as the "most brutal foul I think I have ever seen".[1] He only played a handful more matches for Bayern.

The first half also saw German international Uli Hoeneß, later president of Bayern, suffering a serious knee injury in the 42nd minute after a tackle by the Scottish left back Frank Gray, which would ultimately bring his career to a premature end in 1979 at the age of 27, and thus starting as prematurely his career in club management. He

They were a team of absolute animals back then, they got exactly what they deserved that night.

lol

Is it any wonder the ref favoured Bayern when this happened.

They were a team of absolute animals back then, they got exactly what they deserved that night.

seem to recall oneills team being a great passing side!!! never seen the great leeds team of the 60s n 70s but they were one of the best and every team had cloggers in it then just because we was the best and you daren't admit it

Guest MattP

seem to recall oneills team being a great passing side!!! never seen the great leeds team of the 60s n 70s but they were one of the best and every team had cloggers in it then just because we was the best and you daren't admit it

You were the best side in England by a mile.

You were also the dirtiest most violent side ever to walk the planet and are one of the main reasons today tackling has been pretty much outlawed from the game.

Archived