Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bluearmy 316

Leeds fans trouble

the 'service crew' wer in town?? really?? i know some wer in oadby but town was dead.saw 2 halfwit leeds lads wandering about and thats it.even the pubs we use wernt busy

So they were out in full force in town then!

Still, when you can't win a game of football and you've been absolute dog shit for years, I suppose bragging about your support is as good as it gets. Go back to licking Uncle Fester's arse lads - we'll see you at Bellend Road. We'll be the team challenging for promotion and beating you in your own backyard.

Just tried google translate and I still can't understand what you just said.

Leeds away support? Yes very loud, I've been Elland Road to watch City in a mid week game and although your club over prices tickets we took around 2,000 and totally out sang the Leeds home fans.

Yes Leeds have one of the biggest and loudest away supports (size of your City is that so surprising), the main thread to a lot if these posts is the moronic nature of a large proportion of the Leeds support.

Oh and to 'Blue Tinted Specs' and Larry, are you still Leeds apologists???

Sour grapes.. you need to look at your home support, lack of passion in your stands.

Sour grapes about what?

Leeds fans may be loud but all you do is sing one song non-stop for 45 minutes then sing another one non-stop for the next 45. I remember one match back in the 80's at Filbo, you lot sang one song for the full 90 plus the half time break, that sort of support is just boring and annoying. Take a break and give the home support chance to sing something back at you, if watching your team hasn't sent them to sleep.

Your fans were posting pictures of themselves "trashing Leicester" on twitter yesterday, saying it's a standard away day for them. They're actually proud of being Neanderthals.

I quite like Leeds as a club but if you're wondering why people can't stand your fans, examine your behaviour

Sour grapes.. you need to look at your home support, lack of passion in your stands.

Sorry this was the one I meant to quote.

Zac you really have changed your tune from the pre match banter. Did you get pissed like 95% of the rest of the morons who enjoyed their big day out.

Lack of passion from Leicester fans? I think you'll find all home teams struggle to make an atmosphere. Leeds are a great example of this, I've been Elland Road when we could rarely hear your lot.

I will admit our Filbert Street days had a better home atmosphere, these new stadia with the singing supporters spread out more have killed atmosphere. What is Leeds excuse? Your still in your old stadium.

I highly suspect that these so called fans will repeat this sort of behavior.

Then after a few times of this "3 pints and Clearasil fuelled vandalism"...the clubs capture the footage and report it to the FA,who subsequently heavily fine and dock the club 40 points,sending them down a league.

If this sort of thing is what they think will give them a reputation as "hard",then it's almost laughable.

It's time to grow up Leeds fans..most of you are old enough to drink..Feckin act like it.

You know what I dont understand, why the Holiday Inn next to the ground is now open to away fans on match day. Was absalutly rammed with Leeds supporters on Sunday, shirts out and singing, the lot. Me and my dad walked past and couldnt believe it, never seen it that full of away support before.

You know what I dont understand, why the Holiday Inn next to the ground is now open to away fans on match day. Was absalutly rammed with Leeds supporters on Sunday, shirts out and singing, the lot. Me and my dad walked past and couldnt believe it, never seen it that full of away support before.

I looked on a Leeds forum and found this out. This is the reason we didn't stay there and stayed at the premier inn near fosse park. The place looked full of them when we walked down early on. Crazy stuff!

west stand away section holds 3k  £38 a ticket you can have more in south stand by request if YOU manage to sell out , carnt wait to see you all there singing your song

CAUSE WE SUPPORT THE PALACE, THE PALACE, THE PALACE, AND THATS THE WAY WE LIKE IT, WE LIKE IT, WE LIKE IT, WOOOOAAHHHH.. WOOOOAAHHHH sorry its not your song is it haha and il be back before you play us there see how we all doing good luck in the season till then

It isn't their song either, you illiterate cvnt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KtO6CF81Wk

you mean there was a smoke bomb that your lot threw into our end just like the 3 you threw at sheff wed last season,

The ones we threw back you mean? I'm sure you were there to see it first hand though.

i even saw one leeds scumbag deliderately trip a young lad over to amuse his mates...then the lads dad ran at them...and boy did they leave very very fast. I tried to film it but it happened too quick.

there are a few teams who bring the odd obnoxious fan but leeds....wow!

west stand away section holds 3k £38 a ticket you can have more in south stand by request if YOU manage to sell out , carnt wait to see you all there singing your song

CAUSE WE SUPPORT THE PALACE, THE PALACE, THE PALACE, AND THATS THE WAY WE LIKE IT, WE LIKE IT, WE LIKE IT, WOOOOAAHHHH.. WOOOOAAHHHH sorry its not your song is it haha and il be back before you play us there see how we all doing good luck in the season till then

What the actual ****?

Were you waiting for someone to give you a badge because you managed to sing "we all love leeds" for longer than 3 minutes? Your support is shit, just a bunch of window licking binheads who are coked up to the eyeballs thinking they are Rambo. Elland Road is the footballing equivalent of a morgue.

still in awe of our support I love it... not a coke head just a father who takes his son to a football match that's all ... I take it your Asian then if we want to start tarring people ?

still in awe of our support I love it... not a coke head just a father who takes his son to a football match that's all ... I take it your Asian then if we want to start tarring people ?

I'm surprised your keyboard works when it's full of dribble.

Sorry this was the one I meant to quote.

Zac you really have changed your tune from the pre match banter. Did you get pissed like 95% of the rest of the morons who enjoyed their big day out.

Lack of passion from Leicester fans? I think you'll find all home teams struggle to make an atmosphere. Leeds are a great example of this, I've been Elland Road when we could rarely hear your lot.

I will admit our Filbert Street days had a better home atmosphere, these new stadia with the singing supporters spread out more have killed atmosphere. What is Leeds excuse? Your still in your old stadium.

spread out more yes but you had enough next to the away section??? we still have a atmosphere as you will see when you come to eland road , yes were still in OUR old stadium, not a soulless new one which you still havent payed for, going into admin to avoid paying

spread out more yes but you had enough next to the away section??? we still have a atmosphere as you will see when you come to eland road , yes were still in OUR old stadium, not a soulless new one which you still havent payed for, going into admin to avoid paying

The atmosphere at Elland Road is shit just like every other home ground in the country!

Archived