Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Janx

Jay's Rumour.. McFadden

Quoting Jay!!

my friend at works, sisters boyfriends brother is going out with the sister of the drummer in Dion Dublins Jazz Funk covers band ,with Dion on Sax and has been told that James McFadden will by signing before the Sheff Utd game on a 1year loan with a view to a permanent deal at the end of next season!!!

This is not a rumour!!!!

thought I would join in this madness as well!!"

There you go Jay... nothing to do with me! :whistle:

I've never really seen him as a forward to be honest, though he could be a Rooney-esque one who drops deep and runs at defenders. He'd be a good signing for this division though :D

He always plays very well when he plays for Scotland.

I think he needs more regular football to improve as a player and a loan spell wouldn`t be bad for his progression. I think it`s impossible to sign him on a permanent deal , but a season long loan isn`t that unrealistic in my opinion.

indeed - impossible i think. He's the next Wayne Rooney for them and you think they'd just farm him out? They're v short on strikers currently

- Beattie hasnt lived up to expectations,

- Bents been inconsistent (and has been used on the wing)

- Ferguson is injury prone..

I doubt it very much, regardless of whos wifes mums brothers girlfrends plumber has said this! ;o)

Archived