Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
samlcfc1

worst home fans?

some fans have sed 2 me we have the worst fans theve seen away from home, theve sed

we dont sing apart from the twats in l1

we didnt seem tht happy wen we scored

we didnt cheer at the end wen we won

after the game it looked like very 1 had lost

wot do u think ??

shud we sing more??

some fans have sed 2 me we have the worst fans theve seen away from home, theve sed

wot do u think ??

shud we sing more??

149944[/snapback]

:S:blink::(:o

wot do u think ??

shud we sing more??

149944[/snapback]

And who would these "fans" be?

Were they serious or just winding you up?

are they having a laugh? wheres L1?!! because all i ever hear at the walkers is the KOP its just occasionally L1 chanting (WHO ARE YA WHO ARE YA WHO ARE YA) at the away fans. we have good home support, granted sometimes we are quite but whenever a goal goes in for city i, and the people surrounding, are often ecstatic. thats the way it should be.

wot do u think ??

shud we sing more??

149944[/snapback]

You obviously haven't watched football anywhere other than the WS then.

its not a regular thing tho is it - last season we were all over the shop. Players who didnt really want to get stuck in, long ball tactics, managerial changes, players in and out. And we fell back down when we realised we werent gonna be champions as people expected. Compare this to when we were up the season before - our support was much better.

I think we'll see a big improvement over the next few months assuming we pick up points early and stay with the racing pack..

We probably do have the worst support in the league, lets be honest. Since we've moved to the walkers it has been an absolute joke. It's such a shame because we do have good vocal fans as was shown at Filbo.

With Filbo the ground was smaller and more enclosed so the noise of a few thousand in the Kop would fill the ground, now the Walkers is a bigger stadium and with less singers in there the place isnt going to be jumping, sadly its a sign of the times as whenever we stand and try to whip up an atmosphere Stewards are right next to us to tell us to sit down or be ejected etc as I was in L1 last season this was much the case leaving us feeling like it was a criminal offence to support our club.

Yes there are Twats in L1, but there are twats all around the ground, I sat in the Kop for the Inter Milan game and the first dodgy kick Henderson did some old timer said "Send him back to Bradford". Our supports certainly not the worst in the leagues, Leicester fans need encouragement from the team to start the noise and this was justified in the match with Wolves at home last season, the night games do tend to be the best for atmosphere so i'm looking forward to Stoke.

It depends a lot on the performances too, I remember when we beat Leeds 4-0 at the Walkers and the atmosphere near the end was electric and as loud as some of the great  nights at Filbo.

150540[/snapback]

hi all,

yeah agree copmpletely. Its hard for any fans to really feel passion if they are watching a sunday afternoon stroll on the park or watching a ball spend more time either in the air or past the touchlines. That Leeds game was electric. Even the match a couple of seasons back against Portsmouth was pretty good for atmosphere with most of the ground joining in.

I think the whole ground would be jumping if we were able to see a few goals fly in every now and again and some good attacking play rather than watching a team of men running around aimlessly. Or maybe I'm completely wrong.

Archived