Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Yeovil Away (for people not down south)

Bunce Harro and Droop mate. Dont think you know droop. Bunce can't finish til about 2 so will be heading off about 230pm. Managed to do brighton from here in 2.5 hours so hopefully can make it to The Airfield Tavern by 5. You going down with Daz? See you in the tavern?

Yeah I'm in with Daz. That's where I'll suggest we go. Up to the other two we're going with really

You have to drive past it to get to the ground if you're going the m5 way.

Is daz driving? If so we'll probably reach the pub at the same time despite your 1hour headstart!

Ah right, sounds like we'll go in there then haha.

Nah some bloke I don't know is driving. So he could be worse than Daz lol

just a note to anyone coming from bournemouth or the surrounding areas  dont forget when you go past poole near lychett minster to get on the a35 at the roundabout at bakers arms ther eis roadworks there and its fooking chocca all ways around 5pm  took me 45 mins from sandford to lychett today . they are putting a cycle path all around it , ffs 

even though i started this thread  my mate let me down and i could not get my shift swapped ffs and this was going to be my first game since moving down here 4 years ago   well gutted   deffo gonna try and do bournemouth now 

have a nice time all and wrap up cuz its bloody freezing tonight foggy as hell and cold   

tomorrows forcast is cold windy and rain :(

Archived