Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Yeovil Away (for people not down south)

What time do  people reckon the busses will get back to the KP after the game? 

Don't know whether to do this or Donny. Donny is cheaper and much nearer and on a Saturday but Yeovil is a ground I've never been too and in the terrace but I would have to book the day off where as Donny I wouldn't because I have Saturdays off anyway

What time do  people reckon the busses will get back to the KP after the game? 

Don't know whether to do this or Donny. Donny is cheaper and much nearer and on a Saturday but Yeovil is a ground I've never been too and in the terrace but I would have to book the day off where as Donny I wouldn't because I have Saturdays off anyway

Open air terrace or sat in an indentikit half empty ground? No brainer for me.

What time do people reckon the busses will get back to the KP after the game?

1am minimum.

Dad got his ticket earlier today, sold 800 already apparently, can see it going up to 1,300-1,500 and for a midweek nearly 4 hours away? Absolutely fvcking excellent IMO.

Brilliant support if we can win on Saturday and carry on our run we could get over 1,500!

Airfield Tavern it is for this. Hopefully there'll be a few there. Hoping to leave the car there as well or on the Premier Inn car park. That way we'll miss quite a bit of traffic afterwards and back onto the main road to the M5 before long.

What time are people leaving? I want to be away by 3pm at the very latest. I can get to the M42/M5 junction within an hour from Ashby. Get past there by 4pm and it shouldn't be too bad a trip I hope.

Airfield Tavern it is for this. Hopefully there'll be a few there. Hoping to leave the car there as well or on the Premier Inn car park. That way we'll miss quite a bit of traffic afterwards and back onto the main road to the M5 before long.

What time are people leaving? I want to be away by 3pm at the very latest. I can get to the M42/M5 junction within an hour from Ashby. Get past there by 4pm and it shouldn't be too bad a trip I hope.

Who else is going out of your lot mate?

We're leaving around 1ish. In Birmingham for work in the morning so hopefully I'll be back in time, not that they can leave without me cos I've got the tickets lol

Who else is going out of your lot mate?

We're leaving around 1ish. In Birmingham for work in the morning so hopefully I'll be back in time, not that they can leave without me cos I've got the tickets lol

Bunce Harro and Droop mate. Dont think you know droop. Bunce can't finish til about 2 so will be heading off about 230pm. Managed to do brighton from here in 2.5 hours so hopefully can make it to The Airfield Tavern by 5. You going down with Daz? See you in the tavern?

Archived