Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

Morals

So the owners will want their money back, fook me what a surprise!

I'm happy that we finally have someone who invests money in the club, we were going nowhere fast before they arrived.

Yes they've made mistakes but I still believe they are the best owners we've had for years.

It seems you don't like the owners.

It seems you don't like the football played.

It seems you don't like the fans (you've moaned about us enough in the past and have said you wouldn't go because the atmosphere is shit.

I agree with you that prices are too high, so stop going or organise a petition and let the owners know about the principled stand that you're taking.

I was thinking exactly this ..... Does this guy like anything to do with the club apart from NP??? 

yawn

Sor

There are some pretty strident views on here.

I assume that all those who don't pay the said amount apply their morals with the same equanimity to everything that they buy.

So if you want to buy a magazine and think it is only worth £3 instead of £4 you just leave what you think is ok and bunk off.

Same in the cinema or down the pub??

The value doesn't matter what matters is the principle of whether the price charged is considered by you to be fair.

Too many on here are forgetting the fact that money generated by the club doesn't just go to the directors and the players. People doing jobs like cleaning will still have to be paid and they won't be earning a fortune. Likewise local businesses will be doing work with and around the club and they need their money too. By not paying the correct amount you are indirectly risking the well being of employees of the club who you probably don't even realise exist. But never mind the club are ripping you off by charging prices which are within the norm for the level of entertainment provided.

Assuming that all want our club to be successful there is I'm afraid a price to be paid for that. Either players have to take a big reduction in wages (not likely) or our club has to take a stance on its own and say we have a wage ceiling of say £2k a week and see what happens.Only if one of these happens can the cost of running a football club be brought down to the leves at which £10 and even cheaper tickets that some would like can be achieved. The most effective way to make a point is simply not to come at all. If you genuinely feel the club and its owners are ripping you off then boycott it. That is the morally honest way of doing things.

Spot on

yawn

Sorry that you find morals and principles boring.

When they have the gall to charge nearly 40 quid for championship football I wouldn't blame anyone for trying a chealer option.

Football is a sea of immorality anyway.

ouch

Someone's just lost the argument and the plot.

You're mixing up 'fighting the man' with scamming the club which directly impacts on the ticket prices which you then moan about.

'Scamming the club' lol

I don't need to say anything else, you've lost the argument right there.

I've said my bit, if you want to suck the balls of the club go ahead. Personally I'd rather watch my football for a price reasonable for the standard, level, venue and entertainment, and what they're charging aint that.

So the owners will want their money back, fook me what a surprise!

I'm happy that we finally have someone who invests money in the club, we were going nowhere fast before they arrived.

Yes they've made mistakes but I still believe they are the best owners we've had for years.

It seems you don't like the owners.

It seems you don't like the football played.

It seems you don't like the fans (you've moaned about us enough in the past and have said you wouldn't go because the atmosphere is shit.

I agree with you that prices are too high, so stop going or organise a petition and let the owners know about the principled stand that you're taking.

Nowhere except finishing 5th and a play-off semi-final. What have we done since they came? Oh yeh, lower finishes, lower attendances, higher prices. So they've fvck all and don't try and make out any different, you deluded prat.

I haven't liked the football that has been on show for the last 10 years - who has? You've always had it in for any team NP has so don't try and twist that either.

But you know what, I do like going to watch us because it's a huge part of my life. Why should I work hard all week and then have to decide at the weekend: do I 1) want to be taken for a fool or 2) not do something I enjoy?

Believe me I've done enough complaining to the club about ticket prices etc and I won't be doing it again since they're so dismissive of any fan with an opinion. The decision makers at the club are an absolute disgrace.

Archived