Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Munshi

Doncaster match thread. (A)

not to disheartened as tbh we are in a much better position than i thought we would be and reading all the comments pre season then we are in a better position than 80 per cent of the people here thought . was a simple case of we conceded a poor goal and they built a wall to protect it. its one game ffs 

what does concern me is just like last season pearson gets a manager of the month nomination and we go on a bad run like last time lol 

and why do we always get shafted by ex players  lol 

these things happen i suppose i am gutted but come on people all decent teams get beat by lower teams its the consistency that wins the league not one game. we will hit back with another good run im sure

Did you watch it? If you did and you think these reactions aren't warranted then you've got something wrong with you. That was shite. 

i dont agree. they never got out there half second half we were having an off day and they was playin there cup final dont make more of it than it is

i dont agree. they never got out there half second half we were having an off day and they was playin there cup final dont make more of it than it is

I'm not "making more of it than it is". It was shite so I'm saying it was shite. Nobody wants the manager out of a drastic team change or is crying that we're gonna get relegated, this thread is just full of people who've watched 90 minutes of pure shite. 

I think the overreactions are down to the opposition we play, if we get outplayed by a good side conceding good goals then fair play, but losing to a bag of wank like that really grates on people at times! We've played some really, really great stuff this season so far, it's just frustrating to see us perform like that and then like we saw today!

Hard to swallow at times!

Did you watch it? If you did and you think these reactions aren't warranted then you've got something wrong with you. That was shite. 

What are you on? If Kasper doesn't drop the clanger its a whole different game. What do you expect us to do when they put 11 men behind the ball, any team would struggle. Look at Barca v Celtic the other night, took a sending off before Barca could do anything. 

Archived