Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Spudulike

Foxes Player commentary ?

emailed recvd...

Thank you for your email.

Please accept our apologies for the issues you are currently experiencing.

We can confirm that our technical teams are working as quickly as possible to resolve the issue.

Best regards
Deepa
Customer Services

Its never on their website due to copyright. On foxesplayer and FM radio only.

Yeah, I know. I was just saying that RL are saying it's NOT on-line. You can always get the hour before kick-off online on RL but not today (just the rugger).

i pay for this and i expect it to be there. I live in the States and this is my only option for the game. They better sort this out ASAP

This is the third or fourth game when the commentary I have received via Perform has been less than perfect. But today they have really surpassed themselves obliging me during the first half to try and get very occasional updates via the media and indeed I was grateful to those who posted on Twitter every two or three minutes or so.

However, I regard Perform's abject failure to 'perform' this afternoon as a disgrace and inexcusable. There is no-one manning the switchboard. They advise that we as subscribers, should e-mail Customer-Services! Why? There's no-one there either! All you get back is a computer-generated reply.

Of course, it is not just Foxes player they control, it is across the board - Commentary on all League Clubs and I would think that the reason most of us if not all pay our respective and not unsubstantial fees for is to hear the commentary when a game is taking place.

Although, Perform will offer a polite apology, there is no compensation either monetary or extention of time but what I find really annoying is that there is no fall back position which I contend should be that when Perform' service is faulty then local radio stations should be entitled to broadcast on-line as normal.

I intend to make a formal complaint to the Competition Comission (formerly the Monopolies Commission) and ask that they investigate this situation.

I have spoken this morning with Customer Services at Perform. They have launched a major investigation with regard to what happened - or more rather - failed to happen on Saturday. By 5 o'clock, they had received 2,500 e-mails from round the world, each one of which they intend to reply to.

I am also told that some form of compensation is being looked at! Another interesting fact to emerge is that the UK call centre is based in India!

Good news!

I have just received an e-mail from Perform apologising once again but also adding that they are to refund subscribers one month's membership fee in compensation for the loss of commentary last Saturday. This will be done by BACS or if you live outside the UK and don't have a UK Bank account, then it will be by bank transfer. Either way,they will need you to send your details to do this.

As another thread says 'Credit where credits due!!!'

As above...

Dear Subscriber,

Once again we would like to take this opportunity to apologise for the issues experienced throughout the first half of Saturday’s commentary. As you may have been made aware, we have extended your membership by one month to compensate you for the poor experience.

If you check the ‘My account’ section of the site this will be visible to you.

Best regards

Customer Services

PERFORM Group PLC

Archived