Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Spudulike

Foxes Player commentary ?

• 3 weeks later...

Living in London this is usually the only option I have to get commentary, and I find it so frustrating as it's forever stopping and breaking up. I have for some time thought it was my wifi, but tonight after it went off early in the 2nd half I switched to an online radio app and listed to leicester radio. This has played without issue on the same wifi so it's clearly a "player" issue, and I pay for this crap. Anyone else having issues? I've emailed them tonight to see what they say.

I once again read on the official LCFC facebook page, that i can go to Player to see the entire 90 minutes of the last game.

I go to Player and again, i cant find anything more than the crappy 3 minutes highlights???

I ask Player and they tell me that the club doesn't supply the whole match, so they cant show it... does any one know if there is somewhere i can see the entire games?

Cheers

Edit-

Hallalujah.... just found if you click on the Player logo top left, it opens up all sorts of other content... including full matches... Does make me wonder why whhen i ask Player.. they tell me they dont have the full matches?????

Sill... at least ive found it :)

Gonna write to the club tonight and complain about the poor standard despite how much they hype it up. It breaks up too frequently within matches as well as the highlights stream being described as 'high quality'. It's not that at all. It's always blurry and so pixelated.

every game same shit  how about liam sets up pay pall and we pay him to streem?

Here Here! Come on liam Withers sort it out your a hero mate here and im sure people would not mind paying you a couple of quid to carry on your good work

Anyone agree?

Here Here! Come on liam Withers sort it out your a hero mate here and im sure people would not mind paying you a couple of quid to carry on your good work

Anyone agree?

Streaming the radio is one thing, charging people for the privilege is a completely seperate kettle of fish. Whoever runs the foxesplayer commentary would be out for blood. I'm surprised the streams we've hosted have lasted this long tbh.

Im sure a donation would be ok?

Streaming the radio is one thing, charging people for the privilege is a completely seperate kettle of fish. Whoever runs the foxesplayer commentary would be out for blood. I'm surprised the streams we've hosted have lasted this long tbh.

What app plays Radio Leicester for those of us not in Leicestershire?

Just been told that coverage wasn't blocked on any platform last night but League games won't be available on iplayer radio etc.

Last night was a joke, I knew we'd won by posts on here before the game had finished on my slow running FP, I'd normally have updated it but everytime I stopped listening there was a goal so didn't risk it.

Im sure a donation would be ok?

Asking for donations for a service you dont own? thats like asking people for donations if they come round your house because they looked at the tv. It dosnt cost anything to run these streams, asking for money for it is unethical.

Foxes Player is absolute garbage, but what's annoyed me even more recently is that they've started showing the highlights and goals for free on Facebook etc, surely that's one of the benefits of being a subscriber?!

I brought this up on their FB page, asking why I was paying for the service when they're giving content out for free, and they told me subscribers still get interviews with the players and the manager (half of which are by Ian Stringer and are on the radio post match anyway!) and apparently we are able to watch full games too - well that's a load of shit, because they hardly ever have the full game highlights on there.

It's an absolute joke of a service and if I can find a reliable radio stream for the games I can't make then I'll be cancelling it immediately.

I once again read on the official LCFC facebook page, that i can go to Player to see the entire 90 minutes of the last game.

I go to Player and again, i cant find anything more than the crappy 3 minutes highlights???

I ask Player and they tell me that the club doesn't supply the whole match, so they cant show it... does any one know if there is somewhere i can see the entire games?

Cheers

Edit-

Hallalujah.... just found if you click on the Player logo top left, it opens up all sorts of other content... including full matches... Does make me wonder why whhen i ask Player.. they tell me they dont have the full matches?????

Sill... at least ive found it :)

Is there any way of downloading the full matches so they can be burnt onto a DVD do you or anyone else know?

Archived