Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danno

Vaughan and Wasilewski

So we've finally found the missing link, a hard hitting tackler, who takes no nonsense and gets aroused by the thought of a 40/60. however we're still finding things to moan about with him. Even though he didn't get sent off, which I think was the right decision. In all the videos on here, you can clearly see he isn't subtle when it comes to hurting his opponents. This incident was more of a coming together, his arm is out to block Vaughan and because of the height difference between to, his arm/ elbow connected with his face. His eyes are always on the ball.

Wasyl and Hammond will play a key part this season in the games we've struggled with over the years, and until he gets the inevitable red (according to some) he is going to get. I will sing his praises and be thankful he plays for us and not against us as he would eat Vardy and Nugent alive!

Just caught up with the highlights from Saturday as I couldn't make it, and literally every attempt at goal for Huddersfield came from wasyl diving in and getting rolled, not what you expect to see from a seasoned international.... suprised he got such high ratings going by the highlights, how did he play bar those 4/5 school boy attempts to deffend?

Wasyl is a beast and is whats missing from our squad. Even if he doesn't play all the time, in training our younger players could learn a thing or two off him and hammond for that matter.

Teams/strikers will soon fear us for our play and physicality...

Happy days!  :)

Archived