Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danno

Vaughan and Wasilewski

That's all I saw too. One RL caller suggested that there was a blatent elbow from Wasyl in a challenge seconds before that, and Mark Robins said the same thing. I did notice him leading with the arm on a few of his aerial challenges so wouldn't be surprised if this was the case but whether it was deliberate/malicious or not only he will know. Doesn't excuse Vaughan's reaction though, particularly in the situation they were in at that point in the game.

Didn't look like an elbow to me.

Looked like a flat arm. Definitely still a foul (and probably a red card) but nowhere near as dangerous.

We definitely got the rub of the green. We really should have been down to 10. You can see the reaction from the Hud players just after it happened.

Good we're getting some dodgy decisions go our way for a change.

Was will pick up so many cards its untrue. But in truth, thats exactly what we've been missing for a while. He and Hammond look like they dont take any shit and like to put it about.

Dont wanna jinx it but we are looking sexy as hell at the minute.

Maybe a foul, not a red card as Kasper had already got to and cleared the ball. However Vaughan was barging defenders in the back all the game and getting away with it, so maybe some small justice that this was missed.

Definitely not an elbow though.

Wasilewski definitely blocked him off, was a yellow at most though. 

Vaughan's reaction was so brain dead, he even had time to think about what he was going to do when he was on the floor, not like it was a split second reaction. 

football league show showed the elbow but missed the push, didnt see it at the game but looks like it should of been a red for our our guy and a yellow for theirs.

A yellow for theirs? 

You clearly haven't seen it then. 

Was at the game but watching Kasper at the time.  I did notice Vaughan on the floor and Wasil walking away though.

On the FLS Wasil's elbow clearly comes into contact with Vaughan's face, although the comparative size of the two players means this is likely.

There was no intent on Wasil's part as far as I'm concerned and I think a red would've been extremely harsh.

I saw this back last night on SSN and the Polish lad definitely elbowed Vaughan, and having had a dig around You Tube this morning he's not adverse to an elbow either.

Whilst Vaughan's reaction was hilarious (prentending to be injured then springing up to push him over) with De Laet out for a month Nigel will need to tell Wasilewski to pack that in.

football league show showed the elbow but missed the push, didnt see it at the game but looks like it should of been a red for our our guy and a yellow for theirs.

Presumably video evidence could still end up giving him a 3 match ban then?

He did catch him with his elbow, no way deliberate though. Seemed to me Wasi blocked his path to the ball, and as already mentioned the height difference in the players meant Vaughan ran into his elbow.

Nothing more in it than that for me. Stupod reaction from Vaughan that was only ever going to end with an early bath. Would be genuinely amazed if any further action is taken against Wasi.

There's a connection between elbow and face but you can see from the FLS highlights that Wasyl is looking at the ball the entire time, so either it was an accident or his experience has made him very savvy with that sort of thing. Vaughan's reaction obviously moronic and will get you sent every single time.

We definitely got the rub of the green. We really should have been down to 10. You can see the reaction from the Hud players just after it happened.

Good we're getting some dodgy decisions go our way for a change.

Was will pick up so many cards its untrue. But in truth, thats exactly what we've been missing for a while. He and Hammond look like they dont take any shit and like to put it about.

Dont wanna jinx it but we are looking sexy as hell at the minute.

Actually we've been doing better since we stopped having players sent off and giving away penalties all the while a la the 11/12 season with dumbass thugs like Mills in the side.

Players getting a load of cards is the last thing we need.

I didn't really see the incident so can't comment. But if Vaughan pushed him over he can have no complaints. Absolutely brainless.

Actually we've been doing better since we stopped having players sent off and giving away penalties all the while a la the 11/12 season with dumbass thugs like Mills in the side.

Players getting a load of cards is the last thing we need.

I didn't really see the incident so can't comment. But if Vaughan pushed him over he can have no complaints. Absolutely brainless.

True, but we have been missing the hard man who is going to take the ball and then the man for good measure, who is going to put himself about and physically compete - I've seen a fair few games in recent years where we've been physically out-done, not happening with Wasi in the team.

I don't know what all the pussy fuss is about regarding Wazzas alleged elbow? What I saw on FLS it looked like he was cutting off run with his back to Vaughan it was not like he took a glance or lifted his arm, just contact made in my opinion. Wes is masterful at getting his body between player and ball and I strongly feel Wazza did same.At game I was too far away to see clearly , I will not condemn the guy for being a big strong beast of a defender who will dish and take it. Vaughan was frustrated and threw his toys out .If he deliberately elbows someone and it is conclusive I will not condone that, however until then get stuck in there you Big Beautiful Polish Beast :P

Archived