Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danno

Vaughan and Wasilewski

Leading with his arm. A bit dodgy, could have been a red, probably should have been a yellow. But of course their player's an idiot and got an easy Red. 

I'm less worried about Wazza getting reds for elbows, and more worried about his propensity over committing on tackles and sliding in from distance. It'll either give away unnecessary free kicks, leave us exposed (like for their goal) or he'll get yellows/reds. 

Hahahahahaaaa i'm astounded he gets away with it, I hope British refs adopt a common sense approach with him and leave him be. I know we'd be up in arms if a player did that sort of stuff to our players but personally I find it funny. I hope he punches the ball then goalie in to the net from a corner and the ref doesn't dare disallow it.

This.

Definite nutter but our nutter. Bit like Monk from Mean Machine.

Be interesting to see if people love this so much if he gets sent off in an important game! Just saying

He'll get absolute pelters but like Walsh back in the day, as long as he does the business 99% of the time and wins us plenty of points along the way then he'll go down as a cult hero and character. Forest at home I can see an absolute bloodbath

I don't think he actually elbowed Vaughan but it was a foul he committed no doubt about that but Vaughan lost it and was rightly sent off. He just throw his toys out the pram cos he couldn't score in a brothel let alone at the Kp.

Even though he's the joint top scorer in the Championship?

He didn't get one Saturday did he? No thought not

You're right he didn't. But does being the top scorer in the league mean he couldn't score in a brothel? No thought not.

Hahahaha, just watched the highlights on Sky Sports, it's a blatant elbow! 1:43 in

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/teams/leicester-city/8982556/leicester-2-1-Huddersfield

I just find it hilarious, knowing I'd be fuming if I was a Huddersfield fan!

He either calculated that perfectly or he just lifted his elbow at the wrong time. Either way he's always got his eye on the ball. Looks like a collision to me.

Handbags really, Wasilewski should have kept his arm down, Vaughan shouldn't have reacted like a spoilt little girl. I did think that Wasilewski jumped in a bit early on a few occasions and it nearly cost us. Quality defender, just needs to get some match fitness and less hot-headed. 

Jeez ....

I remember when a boss of a defender would be a hero ... not get this pansy reaction.

He's quickly becoming my hero ... nothing wrong with a bit of steel in a man's game.

Agree with you but unfortunately referees are a lot less lenient nowadays so I can see him getting a few bans for us

Jeez ....

I remember when a boss of a defender would be a hero ... not get this pansy reaction.

He's quickly becoming my hero ... nothing wrong with a bit of steel in a man's game.

With you on this, good on the ball, good in the air, and as hard as nails, a strikers worse nightmare.

I think he's very good for the team, and the more games he plays the better he will be.

We have had hard men at the back before, Steve Walsh, Tony James etc, they were great players for the club and got sent off a few times, but that's what you expect from combative players.

Jeez ....

Also agree with this. James Vaughan has been in great form this season and his aggressive nature probably winds up centre backs, and he's by no stretch the 

cleanest footballer about. Wasyl probably shouldn't have flung his arm out, and it could have been worse for us, but it wasn't. C'mon Pearson wouldn't bother with a player who he knows is a liability, especially in that position - i'm sure he'll have a word with him and make sure he doesn't put our result at risk. We've got an absolute beast of a defence honestly. 

If Zak Whitbread had been at fault for a goal and compromised our lead by nearly getting himself sent off he'd have been castigated on here.

*Also, on the highlights - great to see Dean Hammond pestering the ref. About time we had a few proper buggers like that again.

But Wasyl did both of those things on purpose, whereas Whitbread is trying his best and is still pony. ;)

Archived