Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danno

Vaughan and Wasilewski

Oh, I thought people were saying it was a red due to impeding a goal scoring oppurtunity because Vaughan would have got to the ball and been 1v1.

I didn't see any elbow at the time, I just thought Wasyl bundled him over.

No i never saw the elbow at the time either. But having seen it again i'm glad he got away with it from our point of view. But it's a cowardly act. Don't like being on the end of them. It ****ing hurts. The elbow is one of the hardest parts of the human body and can do damage.

Like it or not raising your hands is not allowed in the modern game. As proved by the red for the retaliation.

I agree vaughan left the ref with no choice. But which is going to cause more harm. An elbow or a shove.

Why not gob at him for good measure.

Thought it was more of an arm and elbow out to block him off more than an elbow in the face. Looks like the officials saw it that way as well.

And to add... to be honest those complaining should consider the point at which this happened. Huddersfield were very much in the ascendancy and Wasyl's actions (intentionally or unintentionally) lead to one of their players getting himself a red card and nullifying their fightback. It might not be the nicest way to win but after years of trying I'm not going to complain if it gets us out of this league.

Or on the other hand, it could've left us a defender short when we were already under the cosh.

I'm kinda amazed at the general unnecessariness of most the fouls/incidents i've found on the net. Like that one I've just posted. An attacking free kick that he turned into literally attacking his marker. I think he might actually be a maniac. 

Hahahahahaaaa i'm astounded he gets away with it, I hope British refs adopt a common sense approach with him and leave him be. I know we'd be up in arms if a player did that sort of stuff to our players but personally I find it funny. I hope he punches the ball then goalie in to the net from a corner and the ref doesn't dare disallow it.

Archived