Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simmo86

Respect Zone Success

Please stop supporting my club immediately.

Why he isn't far wrong?

Go to a tigers game and the whole ground joins in with the chants. Join in with a chant in the west stand and to some extent the KOP nowadays and you are treated like a different breed. Think I'm wrong? Open yer eyes la

Why he isn't far wrong?

Go to a tigers game and the whole ground joins in with the chants. Join in with a chant in the west stand and to some extent the KOP nowadays and you are treated like a different breed. Think I'm wrong? Open yer eyes la

If it wasn't for cvnts like Barclay things might be different.

Absolute and utter fvcktards like him have ruined football over the last 20 years. I curse the day that son of a bitch was born.

I can't say I was monitoring every section of the ground for 90 mins, but I did see the stewards pile in to the mixed zone to take someone out; I didn't notice this anywhere else.

Still, a "success". Ho ho.

Maybe in a few years time I'll be able to go the panto and eff and blind to relieve my frustrations as all the kids will be down the footy.

That was to help a little kid who trapped his leg standing on a seat apparently.

The mixed zone was mostly little kids and i dont think it will ever be popular enough to become the norm, so chill out.

Archived