Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

On top of the world.

This is a very good point. In our league 1 season we didn't get on the back of the team or players if we lost or went a goal down which is were the chant 'who gives a f**k' sprung from, we shrugged our shoulders and continued to back the team. This gave a much more positive atmosphere for players to perform without fear of retribution from the crowd if errors were made, and as a result it saw us confidently and comfortably win the league. Money changed this attitude for many supporters who suddenly behaved like promotion was a given right and started to pile on the pressure, create a negative vibe around the place which can then effect players confidence as they start to play with fear. I'm not saying players should be free from criticism but some of the abuse dished out on the terraces has been disgusting. This fantastic start to the season however, has given us the opportunity to put that behind us, get behind the team, be vocal and make the KP somewhere they thoroughly enjoy and look forward to playing at. We will go behind in games, we will lose games along the way but if we can fully adopt this 'who gives a f**k' attitude hopefully we can see the boys finish the job this season.

Sounded awesome on the telly! 

Mildly?! Best start to a season EVER?! Long way to go, but come on! 

No, no, no - you don't understand, this is positive! This is the most positive post I have ever seen from ASS!  :scarf:  :trumpet:

I still have one or two concerns.

Mildly happy though. 

Why when I read your posts do I always read them in this voice  :thumbup:

https://soundcloud.com/liquidloz/mr-gently-benevolent?utm_source=soundcloud&utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=email

Archived