Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lush

Team V stoke

It's no coincidence that when de Vries was injured at the end of last season Dublin and Connolly both started scoring. I prefer Dublin myself.

152177[/snapback]

I agree. I thought with dubs being `of an age`, that we`d play him before he leaves the field for good. Hes obviously better than deep freeze, so play the dude.

I have the bad feeling, DF plays because hes a CL signing.

i would still pick mccarthy ahead of gerrbrand however i havent actually seen the swede play yet. other than that i agree with anish, De vries looked ok on sat, what reason did he give u to drop him for dublin?

153169[/snapback]

I would also stick with macarthy.

deep freeze was/is rubbish at the hard end of payday (scoring a goal).

dubsies all round play is better than mdv, but we need a faster than lightning striker to partner connolly, which might explain elvis?

Hurry up morris.

It's no coincidence that when de Vries was injured at the end of last season Dublin and Connolly both started scoring. I prefer Dublin myself.

152177[/snapback]

It's no coincidence that Connolly has scored in both the games he started alongside de Vries. (Bodo & Blades)

:P

152177[/snapback]

When did Dublin start scoring? :blink: He scored against Leeds, that's it.

I thought the team tonight did well. We passed the ball alot better than last season, and improved on sheff u. Just a point on sheff u, there top with 2 wins.

There was only a slight disapointment for me tonight, the team lacked a confident LB (gilbert), but i think hes slowly getting in the swing of things, but he must improve his confidence building, when done, he`ll do a good job for us.

Were slightly suspect at the back. I dont wana harp on about it, because similar to gilbert, our complete defence is just lacking collective confidence, we know there good players.

No mistakes from douglas, not glaring mistakes from anyone.

Keep it up lads.

Archived