Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
City Fan

Prediction League Table

All updated Prediction League tables will be posted in here. I have not yet done fancy backgrounds or colours yet because my main priority was to get them up here, so they will come later.

The "Overall" column to the right is fairly obvious, it tells you how many predictions you have made and how many points you have overall throughout the season.

In the "This month" column, there is a column which tells you how many predictions you have made in that particular month, and there are also columns telling you how many points you have been given for each match. "SU" would stand for "Sheffield United" and so on. The "Overall" column tells you how many points you have got in that particular month.

When the next month starts, relegation and promotion will be made, and a new table will be created with the August fixtures taken off and the September fixtures added. All scores within the "This Month" column will be reset, however the "Overall" column will carry on to the next month.

Here are the tables:

Premier League

pl4en.jpg

Championship

c8vp.jpg

League One

l18pg.jpg

League Two

l26dx.jpg

Conference

conf1aa.jpg

- 1 point will be awarded for a correct match outcome (e.g. Leicester win, a draw or Leicester loss)

- 2 points will be awarded for the correct score line.

- 1 point will be awarded for the correct first Leicester Goalscorer.

- 2 points will be awarded for the correct first opposition Goalscorer.

- 3 bonus points will be awarded for getting 3 of the 4 predictions above correct.

- 5 bonus points will be awarded for getting all 4 of the predictions above correct.

However, if you predict 0-0, the above bonus points will not apply.

If there are any questions about the tables or someone doesn't understand them, either post in here or PM me. If there are any queries regarding your scores, contact C-Man. Fancy looking tables will be made asap.

Any chance of reprinting the rules at the bottom of the tables?

Ps Damn good job there, nice to see the top scorer at the top of the Premier ;)

5th. Not bad.

I have a question - bit of a dumb question maybe - but ill post here coz it might be useful for everyone...what are the promotion places and when, if so, do we get promoted?

It's nice being top of the table with 4 points, but shouldn't I have 7. I thought the rules said that 3 bonus points would be awarded for getting 3 of the 4 predictions correct and 5 bonus points for getting all 4 of the predictions above correct.

I got the result and both first scorers right, so that should earn me 3 more points - no?

It's nice being top of the table with 4 points, but shouldn't I have 7.  I thought the rules said that 3 bonus points would be awarded for getting 3 of the 4 predictions correct and 5 bonus points for getting all 4 of the predictions above correct.

I got the result and both first scorers right, so that should earn me 3 more points - no?

152132[/snapback]

Yeah you should have 7 points, I've just checked. Blame C'Man! ;)

I will change it later today, and hopefully add some backgrounds etc to them.

It's nice being top of the table with 4 points, but shouldn't I have 7.  I thought the rules said that 3 bonus points would be awarded for getting 3 of the 4 predictions correct and 5 bonus points for getting all 4 of the predictions above correct.

152132[/snapback]

Sorry desert_fox, you're right ;)

With everyone else not scoring many i forgot about the bonus points :olol

Here are the updated tables after the Stoke match. For details on what everything in the table means, please view the first post in this thread.

Premier League

premiercopy9da.jpg

Championship

championshipcopy5as.jpg

League One

leagueonecopy6cj.jpg

League Two

leaguetwocopy4ho.jpg

Conference

conferencecopy8tj.jpg

- 1 point will be awarded for a correct match outcome (e.g. Leicester win, a draw or Leicester loss)

- 2 points will be awarded for the correct score line.

- 1 point will be awarded for the correct first Leicester Goalscorer.

- 2 points will be awarded for the correct first opposition Goalscorer.

- 3 bonus points will be awarded for getting 3 of the 4 predictions above correct.

- 5 bonus points will be awarded for getting all 4 of the predictions above correct.

However, if you predict 0-0, the above bonus points will not apply.

If there are any questions about the tables or someone doesn't understand them, either post in here or PM me. If there are any queries regarding your scores, contact C-Man.

Archived